Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling- Christ University, Bengaluru is the leading authority to conduct the Christ University BBA entrance exam 2019 for the aspirants who wish to take admissions to various undergraduate courses of management on this university. The wide range of BBA courses that these university offers are BBA Honours, BBA Finance and IB, BBA Programme BBA (Travel and Tourism Management) etc. The candidates who will qualify this entrance test will have to proceed for the rounds of MP and PI. The final list will be published after these two rounds and the Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling will be commenced thereafter. The applicants need to be present on time along with the mandatory documents as decided by the university when the counselling will be scheduled. The seat allotment will take place as per the overall score of the candidates and the availability of the seats. The participating colleges in Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling will also verify the documents of the shortlist candidates.
In this content, candidates will be able to gather the details regarding the Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling, procedure, documents, election criteria, counseling related facts and much more.
Important Dates: Christ University BBA 2019
The authority will publish the events and dates related to Christ University BBA exam 2019 on its web portal and the applicants are supposed to fetch the information regarding the same. The events and their schedule are mentioned below in tabular form:
|Christ University BBA Exam 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Rounds of MP or Micro Presentation, PI or Personal Interview & Skill Assessment||Last week of April to the first week of May 2019|
|Final result declaration and counseling process commencement||First week of May 2019|
Christ University BBA 2019 Result
The university will release the Christ University BBA result 2019 in the first week of May 2019 that the applicants can see on its website. They simply need to mention the login credentials that were generated at the time of online application form submission and access the link for result. The candidates who will qualify as per the score in the written exam will have to proceed to the next rounds of MP or Micro Presentation, PI or Personal Interview and Skill Assessment Test. After the completion of these rounds, the university will announce the final list of the applicants who will clear the rounds and eligible for Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling.
Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling
The Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling will be held after the release of the final list of the applicants who have achieved success in the below-mentioned rounds of the exam. The selection of the candidates will depend upon their score in the written entrance exam for Christ University BBA 2019 and the performance in the other rounds.
Written entrance test: The applicants need to qualify the exam of Christ University BBA 2019 with the good score as their selection for counseling will depend upon this also.
MP or Micro Presentation: The candidates who will give the entrance exam need to attend this round and the applicants who will be selected here find their place in the next round of PI. That will be the final round and the candidates who will qualify that round will become eligible for Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling.
PI or Personal Interview: In this round, the authority will do one to one interaction with the candidates to assess their skills on certain parameters and shortlist them according to their performance. The selected candidates will be called for the step of Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling.
Thus the candidates need to note the fact that only entrance examination is not the key to enter in the Christ University BBA counselling process, rather they will have to struggle hard and clear the rounds of MP and PI also to get admission in various BBA courses.
Important points to remember about Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling
- The applicants need to submit the necessary documents as specified by the authority at the time of Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling.
- The candidates who will qualify the written exam, MP or Micro Presentation which will be of 90 seconds and PI or Personal Interview will be eligible for the counseling process of Christ University BBA 2019
- The authority will evaluate the score on the basis of all these three rounds and then select the applicants for counseling depending upon their overall score and performance
- The university will also consider the educational qualification like aggregate marks of class 10th, 12th, and Graduation while preparing the final result.
- The counseling process will take place at different centers like Kolkata, Bengaluru and NCR (National Capital Region) where the Christ University has its campuses.
- The candidates will be informed on their registered contact details about the schedule of the counselling procedure.
- The seat allotment will be based on the availability, choice of the applicants and their ranking as per the final list.
This is the nitty-gritty of the Christ University BBA 2019 Counselling process and the important information pertaining to the admission and counselling. For any doubt, feel free to connect with us.