Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card – Christ University is well known university located in Bangalore, India. It was established in the year 1969 & became a University in the year 2008. Christ University is a University which have been reaccredited with “A+” grade by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) in the year 2005. Christ University conducts the entrance exam for the Under-Graduate and Posts- Graduate courses such as- BBA, MBA, B. Com (Finance & Accounting), BCA, B. Tech (Computer Science and Technology), B Arch and many more. The Christ University has a total of 160 courses. The Christ University is one of the many top ranking university of India. The Christ University Entrance exam 2019 process would start with release of the application form in the 1st week of December 2019. All the candidates would be able to submit their filled up application form till the 2nd week of April, 2019. The candidates who would submit their application form properly would be issued in the 3rd week of April, 2019. The Christ University BBA entrance exam 2019 would then be held the last week of April, 2019 and be followed by the result declaration sometime in the 1st week of May, 2019. All the candidates who are aspiring to give the entrance exam of the Christ University in the year 2019, would get all the information related to the Christ University BBA 2019 Admit card in this article. This article would provide all the information related to how to download the admit card, what information would be printed on it and would end with some useful instructions to make the preparation the candidates more effective and to reduce the stress level of the candidates during preparation.
Downloading the Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the Christ University BBA 2019 can be downloaded by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of the Christ University and click on the “Login” Link in the official webpage of the Christ University.
- This would open the Login page. Here the candidate requires to enter his/her Login Credentials. The login credential of the candidates would be the eight-digit registration or application number and date of birth in (dd/mm/yyyy) format that would be created during the registration process of the candidate. After entering the login details, the candidate requires to click on login button to login to their account in the official webpage.
- Once, the candidate would successfully get LOGIN, they would be able to view their admit card, he/she must click on the “Current Status of Online Application.”
- After accessing their admit card, the candidate must o click on the Download button, to download the Christ University BBA Admit Card in “.pdf” formats.
- The candidate then would require to take 2-3 printout of the admit card
All the candidate must mandatorily bring their Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card to the examination hall, as they would not be allowed to give their exam without bring the admit card. The admit card would also be required in the counselling of the Christ University BBA 2019 entrance exam, therefore all the candidate must preserve their admit card until the admission process get completed.
Details of Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card
The following are the standard details that would be printed on the Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card, which would be issued to the candidate upon the successful submission of the Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Passport size photograph of the Candidate
- Birth Date of the candidate
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Category of the candidate.
- The Exam Date, Time and Venue of the Christ University BBA 2019.
- Course opted for
- Serial No of the Candidate
- Important Instructions related to the Christ University BBA 2019.
Important Instructions for the Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates are requested to prepare according to the following tips and instructions in order to reduce their stress level and to prepare for the BBA Entrance Exam in a better way:
- Start studying for the Christ University BBA 2019 at least 1 month before the exam date.
- All the candidates must sleep properly a day before the Exam Date.
- The candidate shouldn’t forget to carry every important things. Candidate must carry their College Id, Admit Card, Pen and all the other important things to the exam centre.
- Don’t take stress and be calm after looking at the question paper because it may cause us to forget what we learnt for the exam.
- The candidates should start with answering the easy questions an than answer the Tough questions
- Do not spend too much time in answering a question. Try to write the answers for the question briefly and precisely.
- Last but not the least, the candidate must have faith in himself/herself, because those who don’t have faith in themselves may not be able to achieve success.
It is very important for the candidate to submit the application form properly, in order get their admit card. The Christ University will sign the Christ University BBA 2019 Admit Card for the purpose of verification. Therefore, the candidates must submit their application form for the purpose of attaining the admit card and for getting entry to the examination hall for test.