CAT 2019 Exam Dress Code – Candidates who will be appearing in CAT 2019 to be conducted on 24th November 2019 have to follow several instructions and guidelines on the exam day as prescribed by the examination conducting authority i.e. IIM Kozhikode. However, as per the instructions, besides carrying the significant documents, this year the candidates have to focus on their CAT 2019 exam dress code as well. Thus, to evade any kind of blunder that can occur on ignoring such things, candidates must go through the following points to know what to wear on the exam day and what to not wear for CAT 2019 Exam dress code.
- Avoid wearing footwear – on the examination day, candidates must try to wear open shoes rather than wearing closed shoes. Also, if they come to the exam center wearing the footwear must remove it outside the examination hall.
- Allowance of wearing shocks – However, candidates have the plus point or can say the good news, as if they feel awkward without any footwear i.e. with bare feet can enter the examination hall wearing the shocks
- Put on Clothes with no Pockets – Now, talking about the clothes, candidates are free to wear any top, sweater, cardigans, shirt, t-shirt, kurta, etc. but make sure that it does have any pocket. Also, ward off wearing shawl, jackets, scarves, etc.
- Steer Clear of mark on fingers – While appearing for CAT 2019, candidates have to go through the biometric process wherein they have to provide their thumb impression. Therefore, no any girl candidate should put on Mehandi or there should not be any other mark on the fingers especially on the thumb as it can cause glitch while taking the thumb impression for further procedure.
- Prohibit wearing any ornament or metallic items – candidates before entering the examination hall have to go through the scanning machine to scrutinize if any candidate is wearing any jewelry or is carrying any metallic item with them or not. If any candidate is detected with such items have to remove these prior to enter the examination hall.
- Do not put on makeup or cosmetics – The female candidates who will be appearing in CAT 2019 exam must avoid putting any makeup or any kind of cosmetics. Also, avoid making heavy hairstyle using clips, rather use any rubber band.
- For male candidates – if any male candidate has uploaded the photograph with the beard have to appear with the same look on D-day.
- Elude carrying any electronic gadget – To enter the examination hall, candidates have to avoid holding the electronic elements such as calculators, mobile phones, watches, earplugs, etc. If candidates carry these items have to leave outside the hall and further, no any staff will be liable for the security of candidates’ belongings.
A Brief Description of CAT 2019
CAT 2019 exam which is going to be conducted on 24th November 2019 by the examination conducting body i.e. IIM Kozhikode for the candidates longing to pursue postgraduate, doctoral or executive program from any of the 20 IIMs or other B-schools across the country. However, candidates before going to their exam center must go through the above-mentioned guidelines that contain detailed info regarding CAT 2019 Exam Dress Code to avoid making any mistake that can create a problem on the examination day for the test takers. And lastly, stay calm and confident.