CAT 2019 Application Form Correction Window – Candidates who have filled the application form but had uploaded blur or improper photograph must get ready to make changes in the application form as the application form correction window is scheduled to be started for 3 days i.e. from 27th September 2019 and will continue until 30th September till 5.00 pm. Therefore, candidates intended to appear in the entrance test of CAT 2019 to be conducted by IIM Kozhikode on 24th November must not miss this event if they have committed the mistake.
However, earlier, the candidates were getting the opportunity to edit certain fields like address, personal as well as academic details, exam centers etc. But for this year, only the photograph can be re-uploaded as per the instruction which is given on the official website for CAT 2019 Application Form Correction Window.
Steps to Re-upload Photograph in CAT 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in
- A new tab will display on the screen
- Enter the login credentials i.e. user ID and password
- Further, the application form will appear on the screen
- Now, the candidates can re-upload their proper image if they had uploaded the blurred one.
- Lastly, take the print out of the corrected application form for further reference.
Lastly, candidates are recommended to go for the event on a priority basis in order to avoid last-minute rush and also, try to upload the image correctly this time otherwise, further any kind of request for correction in the CAT 2019 application form will not be entertained.
Reasons for Rejection of Photographs in CAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates’ application can get rejected due to the reasons which are mentioned below. Thus, it is obligatory for the candidates to check if their photograph in the prescribed format in the CAT 2019 application form is correct or not. In case, if it is not correct, candidates can re-upload the photograph by following the below-given instructions:
- No Enough Contrast – candidates’ face should be clear instead of having more light on a particular area making his/her face invisible kind of.
- Blue Background – The photograph of the candidate should not have blue background otherwise, it won’t be acceptable.
- Side Face – Candidates should have uploaded their front-view image.
- Unnatural Color – If the candidates have uploaded their photograph using any filter must re-upload the proper one.
Click Here for edit your Application Form
Candidates should not upload any photograph in which their partial face is visible or should not wear spectacles which makes their eyes invisible.