CAT 2018 Admit Card – The admit card of Common Aptitude Test (CAT) will be made available for the candidates on 24th of October 2018 through online mode. The candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of IIM and further providing the login credentials i.e. ID and password that will be generated at the time of registration. Moreover, the candidates should be cognizant that they can download the admit card only through online mode and will not be sent to any one of them via post. It is recommended to the candidates to review each and every detail mentioned on the admit card properly. In case, if some kind of inaccuracy occurs on the admit card, the aspirants must contact the authority i.e. the regulating body of CAT and get it rectified immediately before the commencement of the exam. It is obligatory for the candidates to carry their admit card to the examination hall for appearing in the entrance test of CAT 2018. If any candidate forgets to carry his/her hall ticket, they won’t be allowed to turn up for the exam at any cost. Lastly, the candidates besides downloading the admit card need to take the print out of it. Further, read the whole article to have comprehensive and authentic information about the CAT 2018 admit card.
CAT 2018 Admit Card Released Date
The CAT 2018 Admit card will be issued from October 24, 2018 which can be downloaded from the official website of IIMs as mentioned above. The admit card will be made available till November 25. In case a candidate has forgotten the login credentials then all you need to do is click on “forgot password” from where you can retrieve your login credentials. CAT (common admission test) is a computer-based online test conducted to offer admission to those candidates willing to pursue management programs from one of the top – B schools.
Steps to Download the CAT 2018 Admit Card
The aspirants have to follow the following in order to download the CAT 2018 Admit card
- Log in to the official website of IIM;s
- A new page will be shown then it will ask you enter the login ID and password.
- Enter the login credentials and admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the CAT 2018 Admit card in PDF format.
- Take out at least two printouts of the CAT 2018 Admit card.
CAT 2018 Hall Ticket
CAT 2018 Hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website of IIM’s. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the login credentials which were sent to the registered mobile number at the time of registration. The admit card will possess candidate’s information and exam related data. It is mandatory for the students to bring a valid hard copy of CAT 2018 Hall ticket on the examination day. No admit card will be sent through post or any other means.
Candidates are advised to keep admit card safely for future reference.
Requirements of other Necessary Documents on the Examination Day
Candidates must be aware of the necessary documents required on the day of examination. Following is the list of such documents
- CAT 2018 Admit card.
- Anyone of the Photo identity proof- Pan Card, Voter ID, Passport.
- If required Valid College ID card, Employee card, University ID card etc.
Important Tips for the Candidates on the Day of Examination
In order to attain the CAT 2018 Admit card aspirants must submit registration form successfully. Without ID proof and a valid hard copy of CAT 2018 Admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Electronic gadgets and other unfair means are strictly forbidden inside the examination hall. If any candidate carries any of the electronic gadgets or chits etc then his/ her examination will be canceled immediately. CAT 2018 Admit card will carry all the relevant information like candidate’s name, date of birth, time and date of the examination, examination venue. Candidates must read and check all the information carefully and make sure each and every information is correct. If not, then the candidate must reach to conducting body and try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
Important do’s for the Exam Day
- Candidates are requested to paste the same photograph on the admit card which was scanned and uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination venue 1 hour before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates are requested to bring their own stationery.
- One original ID proof and CAT 2018 Admit card to take the CAT 2018 examination.
Don’ts for the Exam Day
- There will not be any break in between the 3-hour examination.
- Shoes are not allowed inside the testing room.
- Pencil, sharpener, watch and other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination.
- Candidates are advised not to change the allotted seats.
- Jewelry and other accessories are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates to carry CAT 2018 Admit Card during the exam day.
This is all about the CAT 2018 Admit card. If you have any query or question regarding Admit card then write down in the comment section below