BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form – BVP BMAT is basically the management aptitude test which is organized by BVDU or Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. It is, therefore, the exam of university level and the candidates who get qualified in BVP BMAT exam will be given the chance to undergo MBA programmes or courses from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University or its affiliated colleges. The university is the apex body that acts as the authority to manage everything about BMAT exam right from the release of application and issuance of admit card to the result declaration and admission process. BVP BMAT 2019 exam will be conducted through offline mode in the last week of March 2019. BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form will be uploaded by the authority on its website in the month of February 2019 and the candidates will have to submit it online before the third week of March 2019. The candidates are advised by the authority to first read the BVP BMAT eligibility criteria 2019 and then fill the application form online. One of the eligibility requirements is that the candidates need to have the Bachelor’s degree. The candidates, who have applied online without any hassle and have deposited the fee amount, will be issued admit card of BVP BMAT 2019 exam. The exam will be conducted through pen and paper mode and the candidates need to bring the admit card on the day of exam.
This article contains the content related to the BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form, procedure to fill the form online, important dates pertaining to the BVP BMAT application form and registration, BVP BMAT application fee details, important details in the application form and how to make correction in the form. The applicants who will read this article will surely get the clear picture of BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form and they will be able to apply for this exam without any inconvenience.
BVP BMAT Important Dates 2019
Dates related to the registration of BMAT 2018 are enlisted in the table below:
|BVP BMAT 2019 Events||Date|
|Release of BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form||February 2019|
|End date to submit application form online||Third week of March 2019|
|Availability of BVP BMAT Admit Card 2019||Instantly after application form submission|
|BVP BMAT Exam Date 2019||Last week of March 2019|
How to Fill BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form?
BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form will be available on the official web portal of the university which is bvuniversity.edu.in. The applicants are supposed to be cautious while filling the form online and check all the details properly before clicking the submit tab as once it is submitted, the candidates cannot edit the information. The fact cannot be denied that the MBA aspirants who are eligible to apply for BVP BMAT 2019 exam never want to leave the opportunity to appear in this exam with a hope to beat it. It is therefore necessary that they should know how to proceed for filling the online application form as a single mistake may reject the candidature. The below mentioned step by step procedure to fill the BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form will explicitly help the candidates:
- The candidates need to first visit the official web portal of the university as mentioned above and tap on the link of BMAT Application form 2019.
- They need to then tap on the button Register Now.
- Here, the candidates will have to enter the registration details as asked and the system will then generate the User ID and Password that the candidates need to retain with them in order to fill the online application form for BVP BMAT 2019.
- After hitting the on the submit tab, the system will send the user ID and password to the registered email address of the candidates.
- The candidates then need to go to the website again and login the account with the given credentials.
- They need to read the section of declaration and then tap the button of I Agree.
- The applicants are then supposed to provide the details like personal information, academic related details, contact details and other information that is mandatory to fill.
- Once the details are filled accurately, the candidates need to tap on the submit tab.
- In order to upload the documents like photograph and signature, the candidates will have to follow the prescribed format by the university.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates will have to make the payment of BMAT application fee online by tapping on the button Pay Now.
- The candidates need to pay the given the fee amount through debit card or internet banking or credit card and then tap on the Proceed tab.
- After the verification of the payment details, the applicants should submit the same online.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, the applicants will have to take the hard copy of the same for any kind of further use.
Details to be Provided in BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form
The applicants will have to carefully fill the below given details or information in the BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form. To avoid any error or discrepancy in the form, they should review the same before submission.
|Details in the BVP BMAT Application Form|
|Name of the candidate||Qualifying Examination|
|Father’s Name||Centre preference (for Entrance Test)|
|Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)||Course applied For|
BVP BMAT Application Fee 2019
The candidates are expected to make the payment of the BMAT Application fee through debit card or net banking or credit card. The details of application fee are mentioned below:
|BVP BMAT Application Fee 2019||Rs 1700|
|GST @ 18%||Rs 306|
|Total Fee amount (non-refundable and non- transferable)||Rs 2006|
BVP BMAT Application Form Correction 2019
The university has not given any provision for the correction of the BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form after its online submission. Hence, the applicants are suggested to check the information in the form as many times as they need and then click on the submit tab.
Hope this article on BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form will be beneficial for you. For any doubt or query, write to us.