BUMAT 2019 Syllabus – Candidates intended to crack the BUMAT 2019 exam anyhow ought to read the article thoroughly as hereby the aspirant will get to know the detailed info about BUMAT 2019 syllabus. However, the syllabus of Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (BUMAT) will be prescribed by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for the candidates willing to pursue undergraduate programs like BBA, BCA etc. Moreover, candidates by going the syllabus will be able to know the detailed information about the sections and topics covered under each section. Also, syllabus acts as a key to qualify any exam, therefore, aspirants to acquire deserving marks must not only check the syllabus but also follow the exam pattern for having info related to the pattern of the test paper including its mode, medium, and other such details. Lastly, aspirants are suggested to study the whole article meticulously as it contains info about the preparation tips, exam pattern and syllabus too and further prepare themselves accordingly for pursuing any of the aforementioned programs.
BUMAT 2019 Syllabus in Detail
Candidates to crack or qualify the entrance test of BUMAT 2019 exam should have proper info related to the syllabus as it contains information about the number of sections and their aim. Also, the topics covered under each section are explained hereby in the portion of BUMAT 2019 syllabus. Hence, check out the following:
The candidates to acquire good marks in this section must start solving problems based on the topics that are below-cited. Furthermore, the questions that are asked from the section of numerical ability aim at testing the mathematical skills that include statistical, geometrical, and algebraical skills. Now, candidates ought to go through the following topics to practice accordingly for BUMAT 2019 exam:
- Distance, Speed & Time
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Missing Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Set Theory
This section comprises of questions that check the problem-solving ability of the candidates. Mostly, the questions asked from this section are complex and twisted especially based on tables, charts, graphs etc. Therefore, let’s have a look at the below-mentioned topics which are covered under this section:
- Statement & Conclusion
- Verbal Classification
- Letter & Symbol Series
- Logical Games
- Number Series
- Line Chart
- Venn Diagram
- Cause & Effect
The questions asked in the section of verbal Ability are based on the topics that are mentioned below in the bullet form. Moreover, the questions asked from this section aim at checking the writing skills, grammar, word power, English Proficiency, and most importantly the perception of the candidates as per their answer given for reading comprehension section. Now, let’s have a look at the below-given topics covered herein:
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Ordering the Words
- One word Substitutes
- Spotting Errors
BUMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Now, the candidates after checking out the BUMAT 2019 syllabus should go through the exam pattern to have knowledge about the question-type, sections from which questions will be asked, number of question, marking scheme etc. Therefore, besides having an idea about the syllabus is not enough, so the candidates must check the exam pattern too which is furnished below:
- Mode – The entrance test of BUMAT 2019 will be conducted through offline mode merely i.e. using pen-paper.
- Medium – The BUMAT 2019 exam will be conducted in English medium.
- Question-type – only objective-type questions will be asked
- Questions – The total number 200 questions will be asked in BUMAT 2019.
- Section – question in BUMAT 2019 will be asked from 4 sections.
- Time Duration – the time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for completing their test paper.
- Marking Scheme – for each correct answer, candidates will be given 1 mark and for attempting the wrong answer, no mark will be deducted.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning and Logical Ability||60|
BUMAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Below-mentioned are the preparation tips provided for the candidates to prepare accordingly and to qualify the BUMAT exam easily. Therefore, candidates must scrutinize all the points and start their preparation from now onwards:
- Candidates to obtain deserving marks so that they can seek admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth must go through the BUMAT 2019 syllabus as well as exam pattern.
- Next, candidates need to prepare the study chart as per their convenience and should allot more time on topic that seems difficult for them.
- Start solving questions from the easiest topic then move to the toughest one. Moreover, while solving questions, analyze the weakest portion.
- Take the help from reference books of best authors as well as publishers for learning different tricks, methods and for having detailed or say in-depth knowledge.
- Apart from all above, keep solving the question as well as sample papers to have an idea about the overall pattern of the BUMAT 2019 test paper including the question-type, difficulty level of the exam, marking scheme etc.
- Prior three months of the commencement of the exam, start taking an online mock test to learn time-management skills and to improvise the accuracy and speed for solving the tough or complex question in less time duration.
- Lastly, stay calm, confident and healthy for the BUMAT 2019 exam.
After all, candidates are recommended to go through the article and fetch all the information provided here to have proper idea about BUMAT 2019 syllabus, exam pattern, preparation tips etc. Apart from this, if candidates are having any doubt or want to earn more information related to the same can leave their query in the comment section which is mentioned below and must wait for the response from our team of experts.