BUMAT 2019 Sample Papers – The longing candidates who have made up their mind to appear in the entrance test of BUMAT 2019 must start their preparation from now onwards. However, for the proper preparation candidates can start solving the BUMAT sample papers of previous years as solving the sample papers help the candidates to know the overall pattern of the BUMAT test paper including mode, medium, marking scheme, etc. further, not only pattern but also the difficulty level of the exam and question-type can be known by the candidates after solving the sample papers. Apart from the sample papers, candidates should also go through the syllabus to have an idea about the sections from which questions are asked and the topics covered under each section. Therefore, candidates ought to study the article thoroughly to know detailed info about the BUMAT 2019 sample papers and also, download the sample papers from the links that are mentioned below in the tabular form and keep solving on a regular basis.
Benefits of Solving BUMAT 2019 Sample Papers
- Candidates after solving the sample papers of BUMAT will get to know the overall pattern of the test paper including the total number of questions asked in the exam, time duration given to the candidates, marking scheme, number of questions etc.
- Apart from the above information, candidates will be able to know the difficulty level of the exam, question-type that might be asked in the entrance test of BUMAT 2019.
- Moreover, solving the BUMAT sample papers will help the candidates to analyze the weakest portion so that they can fortify it by practicing the particular topic.
- Solving sample papers on a regular basis also help the candidates to enhance the accuracy and boost up the speed for solving questions in less time duration as the candidates will be given only 150 minutes for completing the BUMAT 2019 test paper.
Download BUMAT 2019 Sample Papers
Hereby, we have provided the links to download the BUMAT sample papers of previous years as the sample papers for the year 2019 is not released yet. Therefore, candidates to practice for the upcoming exam of BUMAT for the year 2019 must start preparing and solving questions from the sample papers that are given in the links in the below-mentioned ta
|Sample Papers||Links to Download|
|Sample Paper for Verbal Ability||Click Here|
|Sample Paper for Reasoning||Click Here|
|Sample Paper for Aptitude||Click Here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – BUMAT 2019 Sample Papers
The candidates longing to qualify the entrance test of BUMAT 2019 for pursuing undergraduate programs like BBA and BCA must read the following information and start preparing accordingly to acquiring the good percentile to seek admission in BVP or other participating institutes.
- Mode – The BUMAT 2019 exam will be held in offline mode only.
- Medium – The question asked in the BUMAT 2019 exam will be in the English Language solely.
- Question- type – multiple choice
- Questions – The total number 200 questions will be asked in BUMAT 2019.
- Section – question in BUMAT 2019 will be asked from 4 sections.
- Time Duration – the time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for completing their test paper.
- Marking Scheme – for each correct answer, candidates will be given 1 mark and for attempting the wrong answer, no mark will be deducted.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning and Logical Ability||60|
BUMAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Below-mentioned are the preparation tips provided for the candidates to prepare accordingly and to qualify the BUMAT exam easily. Therefore, candidates must scrutinize all the points and start their preparation from now onwards:
- Candidates to obtain deserving marks so that they can seek admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth must go through the BUMAT 2019 syllabus as well as exam pattern.
- Next, candidates need to prepare the study chart as per their convenience and should allot more time on topic that seems difficult for them.
- Start solving questions from the easiest topic then move to the toughest one. Moreover, while solving questions, analyze the weakest portion.
- Take the help from reference books of best authors as well as publishers for learning different tricks, methods and for having detailed or say in-depth knowledge.
- Apart from all above, keep solving the question as well as sample papers to have an idea about the overall pattern of the BUMAT 2019 test paper including the question-type, difficulty level of the exam, marking scheme etc.
- Prior three months of the commencement of the exam, start taking an online mock test to learn time-management skills and to improvise the accuracy and speed for solving the tough or complex question in less time duration.
- Lastly, stay calm, confident and healthy for the BUMAT 2019 exam.
BUMAT 2019 Syllabus in Detail
Candidates to crack or qualify the entrance test of BUMAT 2019 exam should have proper info related to the syllabus as it contains information about the number of sections and their aim. Also, the topics covered under each section are explained hereby in the portion of BUMAT 2019 syllabus. Hence, check out the following:
The candidates to acquire good marks in this section must start solving problems based on the topics that are below-cited. Furthermore, the questions that are asked from the section of numerical ability aim at testing the mathematical skills that include statistical, geometrical, and algebraical skills. Now, candidates ought to go through the following topics to practice accordingly for BUMAT 2019 exam:
- Distance, Speed & Time
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Missing Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Set Theory
This section comprises of questions that check the problem-solving ability of the candidates. Mostly, the questions asked from this section are complex and twisted especially based on tables, charts, graphs etc. Therefore, let’s have a look at the below-mentioned topics which are covered under this section:
- Statement & Conclusion
- Verbal Classification
- Letter & Symbol Series
- Logical Games
- Number Series
- Line Chart
- Venn Diagram
- Cause & Effect
The questions asked in the section of verbal Ability are based on the topics that are mentioned below in the bullet form. Moreover, the questions asked from this section aim at checking the writing skills, grammar, word power, English Proficiency, and most importantly the perception of the candidates as per their answer given for reading comprehension section. Now, let’s have a look at the below-given topics covered herein:
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Ordering the Words
- One word Substitutes
- Spotting Errors
At the end, candidates are suggested to go through the article and read all the information provided here carefully. Above all, if candidates are having any kind of query related to BUMAT 2019 sample papers can leave their comment in the section mentioned below.