BUMAT 2019 Application Form – The application form for BUMAT 2019 will be released in the month of February 2019 and will continue until May 2019. Therefore, candidates to fill the application form have to register themselves first in online mode or offline mode. To fill the form in online mode, candidates have to fill the application form and make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 1000/- using the credit card, debit card or net banking. On the other hand, to fill the form in offline mode, Candidates have to take the print out of the application form with the filled-in details and have to send the Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- in the favor of Bharati Vidyapeeth University before the last date. However, for all the candidates it is mandatory to go through the eligibility criteria in order to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the BUMAT 2019 exam. Therefore, candidates must fill the application form properly, check all the details before submitting and also, take the print out of the confirmation page for the further reference. Lastly, read the article thoroughly and keep tracking our website for much more updates.
Important Dates related to BUMAT 2018 Application Form
The candidates need to check the dates mentioned underneath.
|Availability of the Application Form 2019||February 2019|
|Last date to submit BUMAT 2019 Application Form||May 2019|
|Availability of the BUMAT Admit Card 2019||Available for download immediately after submission of application form|
|BUMAT entrance exam 2019||First week of June 2019|
Document Required for BUMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates must keep all the required documents ready before they started filling the application form 2019. Mentioned below is the list of the documents and prerequisites of the BUMAT Application Process 2019.
- Mark Sheet of 10th standard examination or equivalent examination
- Mark Sheet of 12th standard examination or equivalent examination
- Passing degree/certificate
- Email ID
- Valid phone number
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned images of the photograph of the candidate
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate
- Scanned image of the Thumb impressions of the candidate
- Credit card/Debit Card/Net banking details if the fee is paid online
BUMAT Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|All Category||INR 1000||Offline (Demand Draft)|
How to fill the BUMAT 2019 Application Form
The application form of the BUMAT 2019 will be made available in both online and offline mode. The step by step procedure for filling the application form is provided below. The candidates needed to follow the mentioned steps below after keeping the documents ready.
Filling the BUMAT 2019 Application Form –Online Mode
This steps were applicable to the new user. The candidates had to provide their information like phone number and email.
- The candidates have to visit the official website.
- Two tabs will be provided in the webpage ‘Already registered user’ and ‘New user’
- If the candidates are a new user, the candidates have to click on the ‘new user’ and provide the required information such as email id and the name of the candidate.
- The candidates need to login to their email account and check the user id and password generated.
- The candidates have to enter the user id and password which will be sent to their email and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The candidates have to note it down for future references as it will be used for generating the admit card.
- Further, the candidates need to login using the details provided in the email.
- The candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and fee receipt as well. The size should be less than 500 KB for all the images.
- The format of the images shouls be in jpeg/jpg.
Uploading Required Documents
Photo and Signature Dimension for BUMAT 2018 Application Form
|Image||File size||Dimensions (Pixels)||File Format|
|Scanned Photograph or Image||500 KB||200×200 (min.) and 1024×1024 (max.)||JPEG/JPG|
Application Form Filling
The candidates have to provide all the details of personal and educational in BUMAT 2019 Application Form. While entering the details in the application form of the BUMAT 2019, the candidates are asked to select the list of documents to be submitted by them during the time of counseling. The educational details or the details of the qualifying examination will be required by the candidate to enter are mentioned below.
- Marks Obtained
- University/Board/ Institute
- Marks Out Off
- Examination Passed
- Qualifying exam details i.e. exam which make them eligible to apply
Submitting Details and Payment of Application Fee
Candidates should choose the “Submit” button once the information is completely filled in the BUMAT 2019 application form. All the information need to be entered and saved. Payment of application fee of INR 1200 has to be done.
- Candidate can pay the fee by credit card in online mode.
- It is advised not to reload or refresh the page when the payment is getting done
Confirmation Page Printout
The candidates who post making the payment online have to take a printout of the payment receipt and preserve it as it will act aa proof.
Filling the BUMAT 2019 Application Form –Offline Mode
There are two options to fill out the application form. The options are separately explained below.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the BVU.
- The candidates need to register themselves in the portal.
- Candidates needed to login to their account by giving the details given in the email id.
- Application form has to be downloaded by the candidates.
- The candidates need to take a printout of the application form.
- The candidates have to fill in the details in the application form such as name, age, date of birth, address, educational qualification and course applied for.
- Candidates need to paste a recent passport size photograph and sign on the application form of BUMAT 2019.
- The candidates then need to attach a DD of INR 1000 with the application form. The candidates can put these in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
- The candidates have to visit the official website and check the list of BUMAT application form centres.
- Candidates need to visit the center and pay the fee of INR 200 as the information brochure fee.
- The candidates are advised to study the brochure carefully and fill the application form of BUMAT 2019.
- The candidates must write clearly the details of name, address, email id and phone number on the back of the application form.
- The candidates have to attach a DD of INR 1000 with the completely filled application form of BUMAT 2019 and send it to the address provided on the official website. The DD must be in favour of the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” from any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- BUMAT 2019 Application Form and demand draft must be submitted to “The CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 411030″ either in person or via Speed Post or Registered Post or Courier. Moreover, candidates must mention their name, address, application number and phone number at the back of the draft.
BUMAT Applications has to be posted to the address mentioned below:
The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan, 2nd Floor
Common Entrance Test (CET Dept) LBS Marg, Pune 4110130
Telephone No- 020 24407131/132