FMS BHU MBA Admission 2019 – BHU has made the registration for BHU MBA 2019 live now from 10th September 2018. Also known as FMS BHU Admission 2019, the application form filling process for the admission will remain active till 28th January 2019. FMS stands for Faculty of Management Studies. Banaras Hindu University or BHU is the authority that is responsible for conducting BHU entrance tests for MBA courses. These tests will be UET or Undergraduate entrance test, SCS which is for Special courses of study and PET or Post Graduate Entrance Test. This university was named as the Central Hindu College which is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The date of establishment of BHU was in the year of 1916. BHU is acclaimed for offering admission to the aspirants in various MBA courses. To pursue the postgraduate courses of management from this university and get selected in BHU MBA Admission 2019, the aspirants need to appear for BHU entrance test of PET. For this, the authority publishes the online admission form to apply for the same and the candidates need to submit the same before the due date. The application form for PET or SCS has been made available on its website from 10th of September 2018 and will continue January 28, 2019. NRI students can also participate in the BHU MBA Admission 2019 process by filling the form online and qualifying the exam.
FMS BHU MBA Admission 2019 depends upon the selection of the candidates which is done on the grounds of their score in the Entrance Test and also their preferences or choices. There is the clause of up-gradation at the time of the counselling process. This article is all about the BHU MBA Admission 2019, important events and dates related to the same, eligibility criteria, the process of application submission, admission procedure and seat reservation. Go through the same to clear your doubts about the BHU MBA Admission 2019.
FMS BHU MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
|BHU MBA 2019 EVENTS||DATE|
|Availability of Application form||September 10, 2018|
|End date for submission of Application form||January 28, 2019|
BHU MBA Courses offered
- MBA with elective Courses offered in BHU are as follows:
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- 2. MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- 3. MBA in Agribusiness (MBA-AB)
FMS BHU MBA Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants are suggested to know about the eligibility criteria for BHU MBA Admission 2019 before filling and submitting the form online. The details are mentioned below:
- Candidates must have completed his/her bachelor degree i.e. 10+2+3 years of education in streams like Agriculture, Medicine, Education, Law, Technology etc. from any recognized university by AIU/AICTE.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should have obtained at least 50% of aggregate marks and those belonging to the reserved category must have acquired 45% of minimum qualifying marks.
- Moreover, candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation or are waiting for the declaration of the result are also eligible for the same. But all they need to do is to provide a certificate from the Head of the Institution.
How to Apply for FMS BHU MBA Admission 2019
The applicants who are striving and aspiring to get selected for the process of BHU MBA Admission 2019 need to fill the online application form for PET or SCS which come under BHU entrance tests. The form has been released on the official website of the university where the BHU entrance test link is there. The following steps will give you more clarity on the process of filling and submitting the form for BHU MBA entrance test 2019:
First of all the applicants need to register themselves on the official website of BHU Online to proceed for application form filling. The steps for BHU MBA 2019 registration include the following points:
- Visit the official website.
- Find “APPLY FOR MBA/MBA-IB (SESSION: 2019-21)” Column
- Hit”Click Here to Apply”
- Now, on the new page, click on “Register Yourself”
- Registration Form will open wherein you need to fill details like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile no., father’s name, mother’s name, desired password, etc. and submit the same.
- You will receive your Login ID & password along with the activation code and activation link on your registered email ID.
- Click on the activation link and verify your activation code.
Now you need to log in again with the credentials received via email and fill the BHU MBA 2019 Application Form.
Filling the Application Form
Filling the application form for MBA entrance exam correctly is quite important for the candidates and thus they need to provide the right information and the authentic details in the form. If the authority will find any incorrect data on the application after verification, the university reserves the right to cancel your application at any stage of the admission.
Mandatory Things to keep ready while filling the applicant’s data:
- CAT Registration Number
- Aadhar/ PAN Number
- Permanent & Correspondence Address
Uploading the Documents
Once the application form is filled completely, the applicants will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature images online.
Providing the Academic Information
In this step, you need to furnish your academic details right from matriculation to graduation level in the specified fields. After submitting the educational details, you will be navigated to the next step of depositing the application fee.
Payment of the Application Fee
When the details are filled perfectly and the documents are uploaded successfully, the next step will be to make the payment of the Application fee. After this step, the candidates can submit the form online without any hassle. The details of the fee amount as per the category are given below:
- Candidates of the general category have to remit the application fee of Rs. 1500/- through online mode.
- Those candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST/PWD have to make the payment of Rs. 800/- through online mode merely. Once the candidates complete the above-mentioned process, they will get the confirmation of the same. After this, they will be given the access of the admit card which can be downloaded from the web portal of the university. The candidates need to appear in the entrance test as per the mentioned schedule.
Click Here for Filling Application Form
FMS BHU MBA Admission Procedure
- The candidates who aspire to undergo MBA courses from BHU will be selected on the grounds of their score acquired in CAT 2018. Note that the authority prepares the rank list of the candidates on the basis of their marks in PET or SCS entrance exams.
- After the release of the merit list, the selected applicants will be given the Call Letters by the university for BHU MBA Admission 2019. The applicants will get the notification of the admission commencement on their registered email id. The candidates need to visit the website of the university and go to the link of the entrance test to download the call letter.
- After downloading the Call Letter, the applicants should complete the details in the Preference Entry Form. The candidates need to fill the choices appropriately without any error as these will be considered at the time of seat allotment.
- Once the candidates fill the preference form completely, they will have to be present at the counselling venue which will be mentioned by the university on the Call Letter. At the time of reporting, the candidates will be provided with the opportunity to connect with the authority there and can make the alterations in the entry form if needed.
- After making the required changes in the form, the candidates need to take out the hard copy of the same and sign it. The applicants will have to submit the below-mentioned documents and this signed form for verification purpose.
- High School Examination Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Migration Certificate.
- Graduation mark sheets and Certificate.
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate.
- PET/SCS Admit Card.
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate.
- Certificates proving proficiency in Sports in the case of sports seat.
- Once the verification process of the documents is done, the candidates will be given the seat through the system. The candidates who will be allotted the seats need to take the Provisional Admission Letter which will be provided the next day.
- The final step is the fee payment. The candidates will have to pay the prescribed fee amount to confirm their seat for BHU MBA Admission 2019. In case, the payment of the fee is made offline, the evidence of the same should be submitted.
Reservation of Seats
|CATEGORY||RESERVED SEATS (%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27|
|PC (Physically Challenged)||3|
About FMS BHU MBA
Established in the year 1968, FMS BHU has been counted among the pioneer b-schools in India for imparting the quality management education. The complete emphasis is laid on experiential learning of the students so that they can grow professionally. all the experienced faculty members endeavour hard to infuse the leadership skills into the management trainees. Only the CAT aspirants can participate in the process of FMS BHU Admission 2019.
In case of any query or doubt regarding the above-mentioned content of BHU MBA Admission 2019, write to us.