Best Books for Comprehensive Preparation of IIFT 2019 – The IIFT exam, the entrance exam, is one of the hardest entrance tests to crack. Coming to this prestigious institute is absolutely not an easy one to clear. It is clear that the candidates must burn the candle from both ends to qualify the IIFT exam. To prepare for it, books are the best sources to rely on. They promote knowledge and give insights into all important topics, but the real problem comes when choosing the right book. Best books for Comprehensive preparation of IIFT article gives you an idea of the best suggested books to be considered while preparing for the IIFT exam. This article will help all IIFT aspirants to select the best from the lot for their preparation plan. Below are some of the Best books for Comprehensive preparation of IIFT 2019 exam.
There are many books in the marketplace that entitle to be the best for IIFT preparation. But after so many sources is not always reasonable from time and other restrictions. So we’ve created a inclusive list of books that you can take into account for your IIFT preparation.
IIFT test comprises of multiple choice questions. The exam consists of questions based on English verbal aptitude, reading comprehension, general knowledge and cognizance, logical thinking, data understanding and numerical suitability.
Best Books for Comprehensive Preparation of Verbal Ability Section for IIFT 2019
The verbal Skills Section principally examines the candidate’s written language skills. To perform well in this section, the use of quality time in reading will help to overcome the weakness of an aspirant in his language skills. This section of the IIFT exam is distributed into the subsequent parts: language usage, Para-Jumble, English language rules, substituting the missing words, English usage. Understanding the English section emphasizes primarily on reading comprehension.
Below you will find the best preparatory books for verbal skills and understanding section:
- ‘Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition by NORMAN LEWIS’
- ‘The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning by Nishant Sinha’
- ‘OBJECTIVE GENERAL ENGLISH 01 Edition By R. S. Aggarwal’
- ‘Verbal Ability & Comprehension for CAT/XAT/IIFT/CMAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC 2nd Edition’
- ‘How to prepare for Verbal Ability and RC by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhaya’
These books are a complete guide to verbal skills. It covers expert information, sample questions, answered examples and approaches to address diverse types of RC & verbal skills.
Best Books for Preparation of Quantitative Ability for IIFT 2019
This book is a complete guide and covers all sections along with explained examples and exercises. It is written with the aim of clarifying the basic concepts and then familiarizing them with questions of varying degrees of difficulty. It follows the latest pattern followed by cat, as well as other tests such as XAT, IIFT, snap, etc. In addition, you will learn expert tricks to save time and improve accuracy in difficult questions. One of the ancient books for quantitative ability, this book has been the favorite among all arithmetic instructors. It covers all key topics of quant with thorough solutions for 5000 + questions.
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal’
Best Books for Preparation of Logical Reasoning for IIFT 2019
This section encompasses questions to test the cognitive aptitude of applicants and covers subjects like riddles, seating organization, coding-decoding, blood relationships, assortment and conditionals, so on and so forth. This section is more about refining your problem resolving skill. So the only way to accomplish well is to run through more. The following book will help you glide through this section-
- ‘How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT; by Arun Sharma’
Best Books for Preparation of Data Interpretation for IIFT 2019:
This section includes questions created on data, tables, graphs etc. The questions here must to be resolved with the aid of shortcuts and tricks. The following books will benefit you prepare well. This book covers all the historical as well as possible questions of DI alongside with tricks to handle every type of question. Moreover, you will get more than 40 old question papers with comprehensive solution.
- ‘How to prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT; by Arun Sharma’
Other Best Books for Comprehensive Preparation of IIFT 2019
- ‘Wiley’s ExamXpert Comprehensive Guide For IIFT’
- ‘IIFT Mock Tests and Solved Papers’
- ‘How to Get into Your Dream B School Strategies (Aptitude Test/WAT/GD/PI) to crack CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP/NMAT’
- ‘NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide’
- ‘IIFT 5 Mock Tests & 10 Solved Papers’
- ‘Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT/XAT/IIFT/C MAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC’
Quick & Effective IIFT 2019 Preparation Tips
- The exam is not remarkably tough or easy. They need precision and speed to get through. For a 100-marks exam, you’ll need to reach 50% to make sure you’re calling for GD PI Essay. The exact classification for qualification can vary from year to year.
- Share the time evenly so that over all sections to get minimum of 8-10 minutes in each section. The section that is easier for you can be for increasing your scores.
- Download last year’s PDF documents, print them out, and solve them as 2-hour tests. The exams for the last 2 years should be more than enough for this purpose. In addition, these two articles give you an idea of what to expect in the exam.
- Overall, the cut-offs for the sections are usually pretty low and it’s easier to secure them but you cannot screw up a section. Make sure you try to meet the minimum requirements in each section
- Time organization is the key to the exam. Be sure to create a breakdown into sections / subsections based on your strengths. Ideally, you can give GK about 10 minutes and then divide the remaining time according to your strengths.
- Learn as much content as you can, but remember, overfilling does not help. Cover only as ample as you feel contented.
- Work on your computational speed
- Simplify your strategy and resolve a few mock tests from the previous year.
Now when you know the best books for IIFT 2019 preparation and know the ideal plan for study, then make no delay in start with the preparation. Happy Learning!