ATMA 2019 – ATMA, a national level entrance test which is a miniature form of AIMS Test Management Associations conducted multiple times a year for the MBA, PGDM, MCA or other postgraduate management programs seeking aspirants. The entrance test of ATMA 2019 will be conducted on 17th February 2019 and to appear in the exam, candidates have to carry the hall ticket which has been released on 13th February 2019 in online mode. To download the admit card, candidates have to make a visit on the website of ATMA and have to provide the PID and password which were generated after the completion of the registration process. Also, on the examination day, it is mandatory for all the candidates to hold the admit card along with any other document as an identity proof as without carrying these documents, no any candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall. Furthermore, since a few days are left for the ATMA 2019 exam to be conducted, candidates must do the smart and ideal preparation in order to qualify and do not panic during the exam. At last, go through the article and read the information provided here minutely and stay tuned to our website to get all the latest updates related to ATMA 2019.
ATMA 2019 Notifications – February Session Registration Started
ATMA 2019 February session Admit Card has been released from 13th February 2019. Check here for registration details.
ATMA 2019 Exam dates have been released. Check here for exam dates.
Important Dates for ATMA 2019
Here are released dates for various events of ATMA 2019. Let’s have a look at it:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Registration commencement||24th December 2018|
|Payment portal closing||9th February 2019|
|last date to Register||11th February 2019 till 5:00 pm|
|Last date for re-printing already filled the application form||12th February 2019|
|Admit card issuance||13th February 2019 (Released)|
|Examination Date||17th February 2019|
|Result declaration||22nd February 2019|
ATMA 2019 Registration (Started)
- The candidates can fill the application form from today onwards as the registration process has been commenced from 24th December 2018
- The candidates need to complete the procedure of online fee payment before applying for the registration of the exam.
- The registration for the test continued until 12th February 2019.
- The applicants have to mention certain details like email id or valid mobile number at the time of registration.
- Once the process of registration gets completed, the candidate will be sent an auto-generated mail that contains his or her username and password.
- All the candidates need to take two hard copies of the registration form for further use.
Fee amount for Registration
- The application fee amount for registration of ATMA will be Rs.1298/- including GST for each candidate. Note that there is no concession or discount for the reserved categories.
- The fee can simply be submitted through online payment channels like a debit card or credit card or net banking. No need to get worried about the safety of the transaction as the payment gateway is highly secured on the official website of ATMA.
The candidates need to first get clarity on the eligibility criteria of the exam before appearing for the same. This will not only help them to avoid any kind of confusions at the time of registration but also make them updated about the important criteria of the examination. Let’s find out the details of the same:
In terms of qualification
The candidates need to have a graduation degree in any stream or discipline from a reputed institute or university. Those who are 12th pass or have done some other professional courses or programmes cannot apply for ATMA as graduation is the mandatory requirement of qualification for the candidates to appear in this exam.
In terms of minimum marks
The candidates should have at minimum 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA to get qualified for ATMA. Note that those with 49.5% of marks will not be given any concession as the minimum criteria have been decided by the examination authority and are fixed.
In terms of Age Limit
ATMA exam demands the minimum age of the candidate to be 21 years. The applicants that fall below 21 in terms of age cannot appear for the examination. This also implies with those who have yet to complete the 21 years. But if the applicant turns 21 before or on the date of registration, he or she is eligible for the test.
The graduates who are in the final year of their degree can also appear for the examination.
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates can verify the ATMA 2019 exam pattern from the below-mentioned details:
- The exam will be a computer-based test that comes under online mode.
- The type of questions will be of multiple choice where each question carries various options from which the candidates need to pick the correct answer.
- There are total 180 questions in the paper which are further divided into 6 parts.
- The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- For every right answer by the candidate, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case the applicant gives the incorrect answer.
|Subject names||Total number of Questions||Time duration in minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills Quantitative Skills||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
The syllabus of ATMA 2019 will contain the sections of analytical reasoning, verbal and quantitative skills. The syllabus will be decided with a motive to check the aptitude and sharp acumen of the candidates so that they could be able to go through higher management education. The examination authority will not decide any specific syllabus for ATMA. But the candidates can easily get to know about the same through mock tests that are available on the official website.
- Analytical Reasoning skills: This section aims at testing the problem-solving and decision-making ability of the candidates. Therefore, let’s have a look at the following topics covered under this section:
- Verbal Logic
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Analogy etc.
- Quantitative Skills: The questions asked from this section checks the mathematical skills of the candidates wherein usually, the tricky and complex questions are asked. Hence. Let’s have a look at the topics which the candidates should practice for obtaining good marks:
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Arithmetic
- Pie Chart
- Number System
- Simple Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Bar Graph
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Verbal Skills: Candidates for this section must start solving the questions based on the topic mentioned-below. This section aims at checking the writing skills of the candidates. Thus, let’s check out the following topics covered herein:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentences
ATMA 2019 Examination Centers
Ranchi, Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar), Thane, Bengaluru, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Pune, New Delhi, Kolkata, Nasik, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolhapur.
Admit Card for ATMA 2019
ATMA 2019 admit card can easily be downloaded from the official website. The authority does not send the admit card to any candidate individually. The candidates can get the access of their admit card from 13th February 2019 as it has been made available. There is a space on the admit card for the photograph of the candidate where he or she needs to paste the recent copy.
The applicants need to carry the documents along with the registration form copy, admit card, two recent and clear photographs that match to the one which was affixed on the admit card and one original photo id proof. The candidate needs to take the signature of the invigilator on the second page of the admit card and keep the same for future purpose.
Steps to Download ATMA 2019 Admit Card
- Make a visit to the official website
- Click on a tab to download ATMA 2019 admit card
- Now, select the exam date and then enter the login credentials such as PID number and password.
- After logging in successfully, the admit card of the candidates will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must download it and also take the photocopy of it for further reference.
ATMA 2019 Result
The scorecard of ATMA can be seen by the candidate when he or she enters the login credentials that was received at the time of registration. Once, the candidates enter the user Id and password, he or she could be able to see the scorecard. The results of ATMA exam will be declared on 22nd February 2019. If you are expecting any hard copy to be sent to your communication address, do not make false notions as there is no such provision. Hence, the candidates are allowed to take out the print and keep it safe till the admission process.
Insight of ATMA 2019 Scorecard
The score report of ATMA exam possesses the information like total marks scored in verbal skills, Quantitative skills and Analytical Reasoning and also the percentile and the total score. The designated authority sends the scorecard of ATMA to a large number of institutions, on the basis of which the candidates will be selected for admissions. The validity for ATMA scorecard remains active till the next academic year.
ATMA 2019 Admissions
After the announcement of the result, the selected candidate’s scorecard will be forwarded to the five participating institutions that were shortlisted by the applicants at the time of registration. ATMA scorecard is considered by various reputed and acclaimed management institutions for admission process.
The candidates need to report the institution for the admission procedure where they get selected. That institution will then proceed with the verification of the documents and other formalities of the admission.
Frequently Asked Questions about ATMA 2019
Question 1: By what time the notification for ATMA entrance exam for February session gets released?
Answer: The notification for registration of ATMA exam has been released by the conducting body.
Question 2: Can the candidate of any state apply for ATMA 2019?
Answer: Yes, the candidate of any of the states or locations can apply for this test.
Question 3: I appeared for ATMA exam in 2017-18. Can I use previous year’s scorecard to get admission in 2018-19 session?
Answer: Yes, you can use the same as the validity of ATMA scorecard remains active till the next academic year.
Question 4: Is the amount of exam application fee same for each candidate?
Answer: Yes, the amount of the application fee is fixed and equal for every category of the candidates.
Question 5: What is the maximum age limit for ATMA?
Answer: There is no such clause of maximum age limit, only the minimum criteria of 21 years are given.
Question 6: For how many times, I can apply ATMA exam?
Answer: You may appear as many times as you can in the exam but the admission depends upon your scorecard and the eligibility criteria of the particular institute.
Question 7: Is there any provision for negative marking in ATMA?
Answer: Yes, for every wrong answer, you will have to bear the penalty of 0.25 marks.