ATMA 2019 Syllabus – ATMA 2019 is an entrance exam for Post Graduate Management courses. It is also known as AIMS Test for Management Admissions. This examination is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). This examination takes place 4 times in a year. It is held on February, May, July, and August. One candidate can attempt in all the 4 exams. The first exam will be held on the 4th week of February 2019. The students get a scorecard after the exam through which they will get selected for the admission process. The scorecard carries the student’s marks in ATMA 2019 which is required for the admission. The results of the first examination are to be declared on the 1st week of March 2019 (Tentatively). The selected students will have to go through a Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Let us review the exam pattern before knowing the ATMA 2019 Syllabus.
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern
|2.||Type||MCQ (Objective Type)|
|5.||Total Questions||180 Questions|
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The question paper will contain Objective type questions.
- The exam will be conducted only in the English language.
- The Total number of questions and marks is 180.
Division of Question Paper
|S.No.||Subject Name||Total Number of Questions|
|1.||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|5.||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
- The question paper will have 3 sections Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, and Quantitative Skills.
- Each section will carry 30 questions.
- The Total number of questions is 180.
This is going to be the format of the question paper for ATMA 2019. Now that you know the exam pattern we shall move on to the ATMA 2019 Syllabus.
ATMA 2019 Syllabus
Since the question paper is divided into 3 sections there are certain topics which you need to prepare for each section.
- Analytical Reasoning Skills:
- Odd One Out
- Blood Relations
- Arrangement of Letters
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Verbal Logic
- Number Series
- Statement and Conclusion
This particular section tests your logical thinking capacity. Thus, students must know about situation analysis.
- Verbal Skills:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled Sentences
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms and Antonyms
This particular section tests your English skills. Thus, students should prepare sentence formation, reading comprehension, etc thoroughly.
- Quantitative Skills:
- Pie Chart
- Time and Work
- Bar Graph
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Basic Arithmetic
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
This particular section studies mathematical skills. Thus, students must have good numerical skill to score marks in this section.
Tips for ATMA 2019
Now that you are aware of the ATMA 2019 Syllabus, here are few tips to help you score good marks in the examination.
- Make a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Start with those subjects you feel you are good at.
- Later, start with the difficult topics. If you are not able to understand then move on to the next topic.
- Refer good books to clear your doubts.
- Solve mock test papers. Follow the exam time while solving the mock papers. This will increase your speed accuracy.
- Take proper breaks while studying. Drink lots of water and good snacks and keep yourself healthy.
Now that you have ATMA 2019 Syllabus, we hope that you will be able to start your preparation on time. Scoring good marks ATMA 2019 is not very tough. You just have to practice and study according to the given syllabus. Don’t be in a hurry to complete the syllabus. Take time and understand a topic properly and then move on to the next topic. If you have any problem understanding about ATMA 2019 Syllabus you can write down your queries in the comment box given below.