ATMA 2019 Sample Papers– ATMA, an entrance test that is conducted on the rotational basis to get admission in postgraduate management programs like MBA, PGDM, PGDBA etc. So, the candidates interested in pursuing postgraduate with these programs must go for ATMA 2019. The entrance test of ATMA offers admission in more than 100 MBA colleges across the country. The article contains reliable and detailed information on ATMA 2019 Sample Papers that will help the candidates in scoring high marks in the exam.
The candidates after solving the question paper can rectify the mistakes and can improve it with the help of their mentor. The ATMA 2019 Sample Papers will have the same difficulty level as that of the main exam of ATMA 2019. So, the candidates are recommended to go through the article to get the proper idea of the exam pattern and many more.
Benefits of solving ATMA 2019 Sample Papers before the exam
The candidates who are going to appear for ATMA 2019 must start their preparation on the daily, weekly or monthly basis to score good marks and get into top MBA colleges very easily. First of all, the candidates will have to get the idea from updated syllabus or exam pattern. Secondly, they must go for the practice of previous year’s question papers and sample papers too. By solving ATMA 2019 Sample Papers, the candidates will get familiar with the weightage and question level of the main ATMA paper. Now, let’s discuss how solving sample papers will be beneficial for the candidates to crack ATMA 2019 exam.
- The candidates after solving the ATMA 2019 Sample Paper can analyze the topic they are weak in. Further, they can rectify their mistakes and can improve it by practicing more and more.
- Solving sample papers help the candidates to find the estimate of their marks that will be scored by them in the main exam of ATMA 2019.
- Solving the sample papers is also beneficial for the candidates learning time- management skill that is very much needed during the exam time to attempt each question carefully and rapidly.
- After solving more and more sample papers of ATMA, the candidates will have good command over each topic and it also boosts up the confidence level of the candidates.
Download ATMA 2019 Sample Papers
The candidates must practice the sample papers of ATMA in order to have an idea of difficulty level and overall weightage of the question paper. They must also go for the online mock test of ATMA. Here, below-mentioned are some of the sample papers for the candidates. So that they can download and practice it accordingly:
|ATMA Sample Papers||Links to download|
|Sample Paper 1||Download|
|Sample Paper 2||Download|
|Sample Paper 3||Download|
|Sample Paper 4||Download|
|Sample Paper 5||Download|
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern– Highlights
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of ATMA is conducted through online mode.
- Question type– Objective type questions are asked in the exam.
- Total questions– Total number of 190 questions
- Time Duration– 3 hours
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Sections||Total number of questions|
|Analytical Reasoning skills-1||30|
|Analytical Reasoning skills-2||30|
Preparation Tips for ATMA 2019 Entrance Exam
- To get into top MBA colleges by clearing the entrance test of ATMA 2019, the candidates must start their preparation from now onwards
- Go through each topic and try to solve different question type by applying a different formula or using different methods.
- In case any student faces any kind of problem, take the help of a mentor, colleague or someone who have cleared the ATMA exam.
- Go for reference books also to learn tips and tricks for solving complex questions.
- Don’t waste much time on a single topic, save some time for the revision too.
The article contains all the detailed information on ATMA 2019 sample papers including exam pattern, preparation tips, about the ATMA exam etc. The candidates should download the sample paper that is mentioned above in the table. It is mandatory for the students to practice it to score high to get into the college of their choice. Lastly, work hard, stay confident and drop the comment in the comment box if there seems a problem in understanding anything and wait for the reply from our team of educators.