ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips– AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national level entrance test that is conducted on the rotational basis by its conducting body i.e. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The entrance test of ATMA offers admissions in postgraduate management programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA, and PGDBA. The ATMA 2018 entrance test was conducted five times a year through online mode that is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education and Ministry of HRD (AICTE), Government of India.
The candidates willing to pursue these programs that are mentioned above must read this article to have an idea of ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips. For the preparation, the very first thing a candidate must know is the exam pattern and syllabus. Therefore, for ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips, the candidates will also get to know the pattern and syllabus by going through this article.
ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips in Detail
- The candidates who will be appearing in the entrance test of ATMA must start their preparation by making the study strategy on the daily, weekly or monthly basis. Hereby, the aspirants will get to know the highlights of exam pattern. So, let’s have a glimpse at the pattern of ATMA exam:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Verbal Skills- I||30|
|Verbal Skills- II||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills-I||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills-II||30|
Exam Pattern of 2019- Highlights
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of ATMA is conducted through online mode.
- Question type– The question asked in the exam is of Objective-type.
- Time Duration- The total time duration of ATMA 2019 will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will acquire 1 mark for each correct answer whereas, for negative answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The aspirants after going through the exam pattern must buy reference books to learn different tricks or methods for solving a question. Hence, below-mentioned are some of the books recommended for the candidates for the preparation of ATMA 2019:
- Mission MBA Mock Tests and Solved paper- Tarun Goyal
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA entrance Examinations– Dinesh Khattar
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic– Rajesh Verma
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT – Nishit K. Sinha
- ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips for Verbal Skills
- This section consists of topics that aim at checking the English proficiency of the aspirants and the writing skills too. Now, let’s have a look at the topics covered under this section:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- The candidates must start reading English articles, news and current affairs in order get updates with all the current happening and to improve vocabularies.
- Practice grammar, passages, sentence correction by solving previous year’s questions.
- ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips for Quantitative Skills:
- This section consists of topics that test the mathematical or problem-solving skills of the aspirants. Hence, let’s put a look at the topics under this section:
- Number System
- Speed and Distance
- Inequality and Number Series
- Ratio and Proportions etc.
- To score high marks in this section, the candidates must learn different tricks and methods too for solving a single question.
- Go for online mock test and start solving previous year’s question papers and sample paper too.
- ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips for Analytical Reasoning Skills
- The candidates must start solving reasoning-based questions. This section aims at testing the mental ability of the candidates. Therefore, let’s focus on the topics that are covered under this section:
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number Series
- Syllogism etc.
- The candidates must start solving questions based on the topics that are above-mentioned. Moreover, the candidates must go for an online mock test so that they can learn time management skills that will be beneficial for them during the exam.
- Eventually, stay calm and confident during the exam, instead of getting panic.
The entrance exam is conducted every year for the candidates longing to pursue any of the management programs that include MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, etc. The entrance test of ATMA offers admission in more than 100 top management colleges across the country. The candidates should start their preparation from now onwards to score good marks to get into top college for post-graduation in management. The article provides detailed information of ATMA 2019 Preparation Tips. So go through the article carefully and follow it accordingly. For further information, the aspirants can leave the query in the comment section and can wait for the reply from our team of educators.