ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern –The candidates to score good marks in the entrance test of ATMA 2019 must start preparing from now onwards merely. Furthermore, for the proper preparation, candidates must follow the exam pattern first which usually remain the same every year. Moreover, the exam pattern of ATMA 2019 contains all the information related to the sections that are of Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills as well as the topics covered under each section. Apart from these, details of time duration, mode and medium of the test paper, number and type of questions, and also the marking scheme according to which the candidate will obtain 1 mark for each correct answer and for the incorrect answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Now, having this much of detail is not enough so the candidates must study the whole article in order to fetch comprehensive information about the ATMA 2019 exam pattern, syllabus and other such details.
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Time|
|1.||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5.||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
- The question paper will contain three sections Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, and Quantitative Skills.
- Each section will carry 60 questions. There will be 180 questions in total.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be added. And 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Total time to be given is 180mins (3 hrs).
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights:
|Mode of examination||Online Mode|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Objective Type)|
|Total Questions||180 Questions|
- The mode of the examination is Online Mode.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3hrs.
- The exam Centers are Ranchi, Raipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar), Bengaluru, Jaipur, Indore, Thane, Pune, Nashik, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Nagpur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Hyderabad, and Kolhapur.
ATMA 2019 Syllabus
- For Logical Reasoning you will have to study the topics:
- Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Column Graphs
- Coding and Decoding
- Venn Diagrams
- Pie Chart
- For the English Language you will have to study the topics:
- Sentence Correction
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Cloze Passage
- Summary Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Meaning Usage
- For Aptitude Ability you will have to study the topics:
- Management Techniques
- Computer Knowledge
- For Quantitative Ability you will have to study the topics:
- LCM and HCF
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Speed , Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Linear Equation
Follow the ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern to prepare yourself for the examination. This exam is only for Post Graduate courses in Management. Prepare yourself according to the given exam pattern to gain good marks. Keep checking the official website for more updates. The comment box that is given below is to help you share your doubts regarding ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern to us. Our experts will help you to solve your doubts.