ATMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria-The eligibility criteria of ATMA needs to be checked by every candidate willing to pursue postgraduate programs like MBA, PGDM or MCA from top B-schools across the country. The entrance examination of AIMS Test for Management Admissions popularly known as ATMA is administered by the Association of Indian Management Schools for multiple times a year. Now, in this article, the candidates will get to fetch the information related to eligibility criteria for ATMA 2019. So, as per the requirement of ATMA, the candidates must have completed their bachelors from well-recognized university with at least 50% of aggregate marks. Moreover, candidates above 21 years can merely apply for the same and in case any candidate fills up the application form without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, his/her application form might lead to the rejection by the examination authority. Above all, candidates pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for ATMA 2019. Therefore, the candidates to not commit any mistake must go through the article properly and have the significant and credible information about ATMA 2019 eligibility criteria.
Before moving to the next, let’s have a look at the topics that will be discussed in this article:
- ATMA 2019 Important Dates
- ATMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria Highlights
- Reasons for checking Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam
Important Dates for ATMA 2019
|Events of ATMA 2019||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration||At the end of December 2018|
|Beginning of Distribution of Bulletin||At the beginning of January 2019|
|Last Date of Bulletin||At the end of January 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||At the beginning of February 2019|
|Last Date for re-print of filled-in application form||Beginning of February 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of February 2019|
|Date of ATMA exam 2019||3rd week of February 2019|
|Declaration of Result||At the end of February 2019|
Highlights of ATMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who will be applying for ATMA 2019 must have completed their Bachelor’s from well reputed and recognized college/university.
- The candidates who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible for appearing in the ATMA entrance test.
- There is no any kind of percentage cutoff based on graduation score for being eligible for ATMA 2019.
- There is no age limit i.e. the candidates applying for ATMA can be of any age. Moreover, if any candidate had appeared in previous year exam, is also eligible to apply for the next one.
- It is not necessary for the candidate to hold work experience or internship letter to meet the eligibility criteria for ATMA 2019.
Why check Eligibility Criteria before applying for ATMA 2019
- The candidates who are not done with their graduation or are not in their final year will not fulfill the eligibility criteria. And further, cannot apply for the ATMA 2019.
- Those candidates who have completed their graduation from distance mode will not be considered to be eligible for ATMA 2019.
- The candidates should be of 21 or above it. The candidate applying for ATMA 2019, doesn’t fulfill the criteria of being 21 years age till date, cannot apply for the exam.
This is to conclude that the candidates who are early waiting to pursue postgraduation programs such as MBA, PGDM, MCA etc. from top management college across the county must go ATMA entrance test conducted every year by its conducting body i.e. AIMA. But before proceeding, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria so that they should not commit any mistake afterward. The basic requirement asked is that the candidates should have completed their graduation from well-recognized college/university and should not be less than 21 years. For further details, the candidates can post the comment in the comment section.