ATMA 2019 Admit Card – The admit card for ATMA 2019 February session has been made available on 13th February 2019 in online mode merely. Therefore, to download the admit card, the candidates have to make a visit on the website of AIMS, the conducting body of ATMA. To generate the admit card, use the PID and password which were generated after the completion of the registration process. Further, candidates after downloading the admit card must check whether all the information mentioned on it are correct or not. If not, get it corrected by consulting the examination conducting authority before the commencement of the exam which is going to be conducted on 17th February 2019. Also, along with the admit card, candidates must carry any of the important document from PAN card, passport, voter id, driving license etc, as an identity proof. Therefore, with the availability of the admit card, it is responsibility of all the candidates to issue the same on a priority basis to avoid the last minute rush. Lastly, go through the article to have a comprehensive understanding of the ATMA 2019 admit card and for more information keep tracking our website.
Latest: ATMA Admit card has been released: click here to download
ATMA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card plays a vital role and works as the key to the examination hall. The candidates should keep in their mind that they won’t be allowed to appear in the exam if they don’t follow the instructions given by the officials. The ATMA 2019 admit card can be downloaded at online mode from the official website of AIMS (the conducting body of ATMA).
Note- To download the admit card for ATMA 2019, the candidates have to enter their PID i.e. Process ID and password.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card Downloading Process
The admit card of ATMA 2019 has been made available on the official website of AIMS on 13th February 2019. Therefore, the applicants are supposed to download their admit card on time i.e. before the exam. Therefore, let’s have a look at the steps that need to be followed while downloading the admit card of ATMA.
- Visit the official site of AIMS i.e. the conducting body of ATMA
- Click on the ‘Download ATMA 2019 Admit Card’ button
- The dialogue box will appear, the candidates must infill their PID and password
- Click on submit button, an option to download the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card and take the print out for the further use.
Details cited on ATMA 2019 Admit Card
The details that the ATMA Admit card contains is usually based on what the candidate infill in the application form while doing registration. So, it is very important for the candidate to check twice before clicking on submit button. Therefore, here we are going to discuss the details that are mentioned in the admit card of ATMA.
- Personal Details- The very first thing is the Name and the roll number of the candidates that are mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Reporting Time, Date and venue i.e. the exam centre address is mentioned too. And the candidates must reach the place before the reporting time and the latecomer will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Exam Instruction- The instructions that need to be followed by the aspirants are also mentioned including carrying of admit card that is must for the candidate, not carrying of any electronics gadget etc.
Remedies to rectify the issues while Downloading the Admit Card or ATMA 2019
It is natural that sometimes an error occurs. But in there is no need to get panic. Here are some tips that will help the candidates to get rid of the problem that occurs while downloading the admit card. So, let’s have a look at it:
- Check twice, all the details filled in the ATMA 2019 Application Form while doing the registration. Don’t ever leave any section blank.
- If an admit card contains irrelevant detail, the candidates must get it resolved by the officials of AIMS as soon as possible.
- The error while downloading the admit card also takes place if the server gets down.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates need to reach the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Carry the hard copy of an admit card in order to get permitted for appearing in the exam.
- Besides holding the admit card, also carry any of the documents from passport, voter id, driving license, aadhar card etc.
- However, the candidates to appear for the exam through offline mode have to carry black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Candidates must paste two passport size photographs on the admit card.
- Apart from the documents that are above-mentioned, candidates have to bring the hard copy of payment of application fee while filling the application.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic gadgets otherwise, if any candidates will be caught red-handed by the invigilator, he/she will not be allowed to sit further in the examination hall and will get expelled. Also, don’t keep chits or avoid copying or asking any answer during the exam.
Conclusion for ATMA 2019 Admit Card
The article contains all the relevant details related to ATMA 2019 admit card. The candidates can download their admit card through the online platform by visiting the official site of AIMS. In case, any kind of issues create problem while downloading the admit card, then the remedies are also mentioned. So, go through the article properly and get adequate details of admit card of ATMA 2019. For more information, one can leave the comment in the comment section mentioned below.