AP ICET 2019 – The online mode application form of AP ICET 2019 exam has been released by the Sri Venkateswara University on 27 February 2019. The candidates willing to appear in the exam can fill up the same on the official website till 27 March 2019. AP ICET 2019 or Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination which is organized by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad for the candidates to get admission in MBA and MCA courses. The admission in a large number of universities and its affiliated colleges will be provided through AP ICET in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This article aims at providing full details of AP ICET 2019 to the candidates who are aspiring to apply for this exam. Note that without gathering correct information about any test or exam, the applicants can’t achieve success in it. Hence, it is highly suggestible to fetch all the important data about AP ICET 2019 in advance so that the candidates need not to struggle much at the time of the exam.
Latest Update: The online mode application form along with the important dates of AP ICET 2019 is released now, the candidates can fill the application form till 27 March 2019.
Important dates for AP ICET 2019 Exam
Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of AP ICET for the year 2019 need to stay updated with the important dates of each event. The important dates are released by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, the official dates are provided here:
|Name of Events||Dates 2019|
|Date for Releasing of notification||27 February 2019|
|Beginning of online application form||27 February 2019 (Released)|
|Last date for application submission without late fee||27 March 2019|
|Hall ticket availability||15 April 2019|
|Exam date of AP ICET 2019||26 April 2019|
|Announcement of answer key||26 April 2019|
|Announcement of Result or scorecard||6 May 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||Second week of July 2019|
Application form for AP ICET 2019
The candidates are suggested to carefully read the prospectus that contains full information about the exam before filling the online application form. Go through the below-mentioned points for a successful process of application for AP ICET 2019:
- The candidates after ensuring that they fulfill the requirements set up by the conducting body must proceed for filling up of the application form.
- The filling of application form can only be done in online mode
- The process of AP ICET 2019 application form filling has begun from 27 February 2019 and will be continued until 27 March 2019 without any late fee.
- While filling of the application form, candidates must fill all the noteworthy details asked for such as personal, academic details, scanned photograph, signature etc. along with the application fee of Rs. 550/- (without late fee) before the deadline.
- Moreover, candidates are suggested to infill all the details minutely without any discrepancy otherwise, later on, they won’t be able to rectify certain fields in the application form.
- Lastly, after completion of the procedure, applicants are recommended to take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
The application fee for AP ICET 2019
- The amount for the online application fee for AP ICET will be Rs 550/- as per previous year and for all category candidates.
- The payment of the fee can be made through e-Seva Centers in AP, AP Online Centers or Citizen Service Centers. Moreover, the fee can also be paid through debit card or credit card mode.
Instructions to be followed before filling up of Application Form
- Candidates before filling the application form must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- While filling the application form, keep all the documents containing personal as well as academic details handy.
- The internet and the Wifi connect should be high so that any kind of interruption may not occur.
- Besides keeping the mark sheets or work experience certificate, candidates should also keep the scanned photograph and signature of size more than 10kb.
- Above all, for the payment of application fee through online mode, keep all the details of the credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Lastly, after filling all the details, check twice and then do the final submission of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2019
The candidates who will be appearing in AP ICET for the year 2019 have to register themselves first by filling the application form along with the payment of application fee. But before this, candidates need to fulfill the requirements set up by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, followings are the criteria that have been imposed for the candidates to fulfill:
- Candidates to be eligible for appearing in the entrance test of AP ICET must be an Indian Citizen.
- Moreover, candidates need to be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Moving towards the qualifying marks needed: candidates belonging to the general category should have obtained at least 50% of aggregate marks whereas; those of reserved category must have acquired the minimum qualifying marks of 45%.
- Above all, candidates who are in the final year of graduation and are waiting for the declaration of the result can also apply for the same.
For MCA Program
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of education including matriculation (10th), intermediate (`12th) and graduation of 3-4 years from any of the required universities.
- The applicants should have the subject of mathematics in 10th class level.
For MBA Program
- The candidates need to possess the Bachelor Degree of three years from an acclaimed university.
- The candidates need to have mathematics as one of the subjects in class 12th or degree level.
Now, the candidates for the proper preparation and to know the overall pattern of the AP ICET 2019 test paper ought to check the exam pattern first. While going through this section i.e. of exam pattern, the candidates will get to know the mode of the exam, time duration that will be allotted to them, medium in which the candidates have to answer for the question, types of questions etc. Thus, candidates need to go through the following to get the proper information:
- Mode of the Exam – the entrance test of AP ICET 2019 will be conducted in an online mode merely i.e. computer-based exam will be held.
- Medium- Candidates for section A and B can write in either English or Telugu Language but for Section C, English is mandatory.
- Session- The exam will be conducted in 2 sessions.
- Question-type – questions to be asked in the AP ICET 2019 exam will be of objective type only wherein the candidates will be given 4 options to choose one of the correct options.
- Number of Question- The total number of 200 questions will be asked to the candidates.
- Marking Scheme- Candidates for each correct answer will be endowed with 1 mark and further no mark deduction will be done for an inaccurate answer.
|Section names||Topic names||Number of Questions|
|Section A – Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20|
|Section B – Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C – Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates must know that the syllabus of any exam is considered as the key or the gateway to qualify for any entrance test. Therefore, candidates to know the sections and the topics covered under them to prepare accordingly must go through the AP ICET syllabus 2019 minutely. So, let’s have a glimpse of the following:
- Analytical Ability-This section comprises the questions that are based on graphs, chart, tables, logical reasoning etc. that aim to test the problem-solving ability of the candidates. Thus, the candidates to score good marks in this section must go for solving the questions that are based on the following topics:
- Pie Chart
- Bar Diagram
- Sequences and Series
- Tables and Graphs
- Odd one out
- Clock Problems
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Coding and Decoding
- Completion of Blank Spaces
- Calendar Problems
- Seat Arrangement
- Arrivals, Departures, and Schedules
- Analogies of numbers and alphabet etc.
- Mathematical Ability– The questions asked in the section of mathematical ability checks the ability of the candidates to solve the complex questions based on arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and statics. Therefore, let’s have a glance at the topics that are below cited:
- Area and Volume
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Profit and Loss
- Number and Divisibility
- Modular Arithmetic
- Time, Distance and Work
- Binomial Theorem
- Mean, Mode and Median
- Standard Deviation
- Relation and Function
- Frequency Distributions
- Coordinate Geometry etc.
- Communication Ability– The section of Communication Ability contains those questions that test the writing ability of the candidates, their word power, further, the English Proficiency as well. However, candidates to procure good marks hereby, in this section must start reading journals, magazines, newspapers that helps in enhancing or to intensify the vocabulary, word power and the requirement that asked herein. So, let’s peruse the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension: 3 passage
- Functional Grammar
- Business and Computer Terminology
Preparation Tips for AP ICET 2019
- Firstly, candidates first check the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly to formulate the study chart meticulously.
- While solving questions, scrutinize the weak area in which the candidate generally face problem so that he/she can fortify that very area for scoring desirable marks.
- Try to give equal time to each subject from which the questions will be asked.
- Go for the reference books of best authors and publishers to fetch more idea about different tips and tricks that will prove to be beneficial for the candidates while solving complex or tricky questions.
- Solve preceding years’ question as well as sample papers in order to know the difficulty level of the exam and also the type of question that might be asked in the AP ICET 2019.
- Do not begin any new topic or chapter when less time is left for the commencement of exam otherwise the candidates will get confused.
- Focus on improving or boosting the accuracy and speed as the candidates will be allotted 150 minutes for the completion of the test paper.
- Candidates before the 3 months of the exam should start taking an online mock test to enhance their fundamental or basic concepts.
- Eventually, stay confident and remain healthy else all the preparations and efforts will go in vain.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Centres
The ingress test of AP ICET will be conducted only in the state of Andhra Pradesh at various locations. So, candidates while filling the application form have to choose the test centre too. Therefore, wade through the list of exam centres and choose among the following as per the preference and convenience too:
|Sri Potti Sri Rumulu Nellore||Kavali, Nellore, Gutur|
|Vishakhapatnam||Gajuwaka, Vishakhapatnam, Anandapuram, Anakapalli|
|Prakasam||Markapuram, Chirala, Ongole|
|East Godavari||Rajahmundry, Amalapuram, Kakinada|
|Chittoor||Puttur, Tirupati, Chittoor, Madanapalle|
|Krishna||Vijayawada, Mylavaram, Machilipatnam, Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacherla|
|Srikalulam||Tekkali, Rajam, Srikakulam|
|West Godavari||Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem|
|Guntur||Guntur, Narasaropeta, Bapatla|
|Anantapur||Hindupur, Anantapur, Gooty|
|YSR Kadapa||Rajampeta, Kadapa, Proddatur|
- ogi Vemana University (YVU)
- JNT University, Anantapur (JNTU-A)
- B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU)
- JNKT University, Kakinada (JNTU-K)
- Sri Venkateswara University (SPMV)
- Andhra University (AU)
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKDU)
- Vikram Simhapuri University (VSU)
The admit card for AP ICET exam 2019 can easily be available via online mode and will be not be sent to any candidates via any other medium. The candidates can get the access to download the admit card from 15 April 2019. Now, the candidates ought to know the procedure to download the admit card that is step-wise mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of APSCHE.
- Secondly, click on the tab to “Download the Admit Card”
- Enter the login credentials i.e. registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card of the aspirants will display on the screen.
- Lastly, check all the details mentioned on the admit card post which download it and take out the hard copy for further reference.
Details Mentioned on the AP ICET 2019 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Time and Date of the Exam
- Important Instructions
Note*- Candidates must check all the details mentioned on it minutely if some kind of discrepancy seems on the admit card, get it resolved by conferring the examination conducting officials. Furthermore, hold your admit card while going to appear for AP ICET 2019 exam.
Once the written test will get over, the answer key will be declared by the authority on the official website. It will be out after two to three days of the AP ICET examination. With the help of answer key, the candidates will be able to calculate the estimate of marks that will be acquired by them in the scorecard.
In case any candidate has any query regarding the answer key he or she is allowed to send their objections to the concerning authority in the written. Once the objection is being received by the authority, they will announce the final answer key with the result then.
Steps to Download the AP ICET 2019 Answer Key
- Visit the official website.
- As per the shift allotted to you, click on the answer key.
- The answer key of the respective shift will display on the screen
- Download the answer key and check the answers to calculate the estimate marks.
- However, candidates for the calculation need to know the marking scheme. Therefore, check the section of exam pattern given in this article.
The result announcement for AP ICET will be done on 6 May 2019. The candidates will get the access to download their scorecard via online mode. After the declaration of the result, the candidates based on the marks acquired will get shortlisted or in other word, the merit list will be released for the counseling procedure. Therefore, let’s check the procedure to download the AP ICET Result for the year 2019:
Steps to Download AP ICET Result 2019
- Visit the official website of APSCHE.
- Click on link i.e.“Download the AP ICET Result 2019”
- Enter the login credentials such as registration number as well as date of birth.
- The result of the aspirant will appear on the screen.
- Download it and secure it till seeking the admission.
However, to qualify the exam, the candidate has to answer at least 50 questions correctly out of total 200 questions. In this way, the qualifying marks would be 25% marks whereas, for reserved category candidates, there will be no cutoff.
The counselling for AP ICET exam 2019 will be commenced in the month of July 2019. In the counseling, the candidates will be permitted to fill the choice of college or course according to their rank in the merit list. For the applicants, it is mandatory to participate in the process of counseling organized by the authority if they wish to fall under the eligibility for the seat allotment. After the verification of the original documents of the candidates, the final seat will be given.
Guidelines to be followed on the Exam Day
- Candidates ought to read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card first.
- Secondly, reach the exam centre before the reporting time. In case, any candidates reach the exam centre after the reporting time or the commencement of the exam, he/she will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Keep the admit card along with any of the document from voter id, passport, driving license etc. as an identity proof.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like a mobile, calculator, watch etc. to the examination hall as if any candidates will carry these items, he/she will get expelled by the authority.