AP ICET 2019 Syllabus – The AP ICET 2019 Syllabus will be prescribed by the conducting body i.e. Sri Venkateswara University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the candidates intended to pursue postgraduate programs such as MBA and MCA. However, candidates after going through the AP ICET 2019 syllabus will get to know the overall pattern of the AP ICET test paper and the difficulty level of the exam as the syllabus or exam pattern covers all the important information related to sections, topics covered, number of questions, time duration, marking scheme etc. Hence, candidates longing to appear in the AP ICET exam in order to seek admission in top colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh must start their preparation from now onwards. Therefore, lastly, aspiring aspirants are recommended to read the article meticulously and follow everything mentioned herein accordingly.
AP ICET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates willing to qualify the entrance test of AP ICET 2019 must go through the syllabus that contains all the sections and topics covered under each of them. Therefore, for the convenience of the candidates, we hereby have provided all the topics covered under mathematical ability, analytical ability, and communication ability. Hence, check out all the topics and start preparing acco
|Section A – Analytical Ability||· Pie Chart · Passage · Seating Arrangements · Blood Relationships · Missing Number in a Sequence · Sequence & Series · Number & Alphabet · Data Analysis · Tables & Charts · Date, Time & Arrangement · Arrivals and Departure · Problem Solving · Passage · Venn Diagram · Calendars and Clocks · Coding and Decoding Problem|
|Section B – Mathematical Ability||· Correlation · Truth Tables · Matrices · LCM & GCD · Mean, Mode, Median · Trigonometry · Partnership · Ordering · Standard Deviation · Relations and Functions · Frequency Distribution · Profit and Loss · Surds · Percentages · Time and Distance · Pipes and Cisterns · Notion of a Limit & Derivative · Modular Arithmetic · Areas and Volumes · Tautologies-Set · Probability · Correlation · Plane Geometry – Lines · Remainder theorem & Consequences · Triangles, Quadrilaterals, and Circles · Binomial Theorem|
|Section C – Communication Ability||· Functional Grammar · Reading Comprehension (3 Passage) · Business and Computer Terminology · Vocabulary|
Besides going through the AP ICET 2019 syllabus, candidates must scrutinize the exam pattern in order to fetch detailed information about the overall pattern of the test paper including mode, no. of questions asked therein, time duration and most importantly marking scheme. Thus, candidates to acquire good marks and clear the entrance test easily must go through the information provided below in the bulleted form as well as in the table:
- Mode – The entrance test of AP ICET 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- of Questions – total no. of 200 questions will be asked.
- Question-type – only objective-type question will be asked in the AP ICET exam.
- Time Duration – Candidates will be given 2.5 hours or 150 minutes to complete the test paper of AP ICET.
- Marking Scheme – For each correct answer, candidates will be given 1 mark and that for the wrong answer, there will be no deduction of marks.
No. of Questions
Section – A – Analytical Ability
Section-B- Mathematical Ability
Section – C – Communication Ability
Business and Computer Terminology
Candidates after going through the syllabus and exam pattern must check the preparation tips to get the idea that will further help them to prepare properly. Moreover, candidates to prepare for the communication ability must-read newspaper, novels, magazines etc. and try to learn vocabulary to improvise their word power. Besides this, topics which are already mentioned above in each section practice it on regular basis. Apart from all above, check the general preparation tips for AP ICET 2019.
- First of all, check out the exam pattern and syllabus minutely.
- After going through the exam pattern and syllabus, formulate the study chart on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as per the convenience.
- Post strategizing the study plan, start solving questions and try to analyze the area wherein you generally face the problem.
- With the help of reference books of best author and publishers learn different methods and tricks for solving questions in order to strengthen your weakest area or in other words can say to overcome your weakness in the particular topic.
- Solve previous year question as well as sample papers to improve the accuracy and the speed too as the limited time will be allocated to candidates for completing their test paper.
- Fortify your basic and fundamental concept.
- Lastly, stay calm and confident for AP ICET 2019 exam.