AP ICET 2019 Sample Paper – AP ICET stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, is a state level test that is conducted every year by its conducting body i.e. Sri Venkateshwara University on the behalf of ASCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The entrance test of AP ICET provides the postgraduate programs like MBA and MCA to the candidates in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The entrance test of AP ICET is conducted through online mode usually in two sessions.
The candidates who are willing to pursue MBA or MCA programs after their graduation must read the article that provides relevant details of AP ICET Sample Paper 2019. The candidates must start their preparation for AP ICET 2019 using the previous year sample paper released by ASCHE (the conducting body of AP ICET) in order to score high in the exam.
AP ICET 2019 Sample Paper Benefits
The candidates who will be appearing in AP ICET 2019 exam must start practicing the sample paper as there are numerous benefits of solving the sample paper before the exam. Below-mentioned is some of the reasons why the candidates must go for solving the AP ICET sample paper 2019. Let’s have a look at it:
- The candidate after solving the AP ICET can analyze their weak and strong area. Based on that, they can easily rectify their mistakes and can strengthen it before the exam.
- The sample paper contains the same question pattern along with the marks, question-level etc. So, the candidates should download the sample papers of the previous year released by the conducting body of AP ICET i.e. ASCHE, Hyderabad.
- The candidates are given time duration to complete their paper within that time period. Therefore, by solving sample papers they can learn time management skills too so that they can attempt each question properly.
Download the AP ICET 2019 Sample Paper
The candidate must know that practicing the sample papers of AP ICET is the key to crack the main exam in the easier way. The ASCHE i.e. conducting body of AP ICET releases the sample paper for the candidates. Here, some links are provided for the candidates to prepare accordingly as it consists of the same question level and question too that might be asked in AP ICET exam 2019.
|AP ICET 2019 Sample Paper||Links to download the Sample Paper|
|Sample Paper-1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper-2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper-3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper-4||Click Here|
|Sample Paper-5||Click Here|
Highlights of AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates, longing to pursue postgraduate programs like MBA or MCA in the state of Andhra Pradesh can go for the entrance test of AP ICET. But before that, they must check the eligibility criteria before doing their registration. Moreover, they must prepare their exam day strategy to obtain desirable marks. Here are some of the important highlights of AP ICET 2019 exam pattern
- Mode of Exam- The AP ICET exam is conducted through online mode
- Medium of Question Paper- for section A&B, both English, as well as Telugu, is applicable, but for section C, the candidates can attempt in English Language.
- Type of Questions- Objective-type questions will be asked
- of Questions- The total number of questions is 200.
- Marking Scheme- The candidates will acquire 1 mark for each correct answer and for the incorrect one, there is no mark deduction.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question|
– Problem Solving
– Data Sufficiency
– Arithmetical Ability
– Algebraic and Geometrical Ability
– Statistical Ability
– Reading Comprehension
– Functional Grammar
– Business and Computer Terminology
The entrance test of AP ICET provides the opportunity to the aspirants to take admission in MBA and MCA in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the candidates must read the article that will help them to get the idea of the question pattern. The links to download the sample paper is above cited. So, the candidates must prepare their study plan on the daily, weekly or monthly basis. Above all, the aspirants must start solving the sample paper and go for online mock tests to get the idea of the question pattern of AP ICET 2019. For further information, leave the comment in the comment section and wait for the reply from our team of educators.