AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The eligibility criteria of AP ICET, an acronym for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test will be set up by the regulating body i.e. Sri Venkateshwara University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad for the candidates willing to seek admission in top colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for postgraduate programs like MBA and MCA. Now, the candidates who have really made the mindset must go through the eligibility criteria first before applying for the exam or filling up of the application form that will commence from the first week of March 2019 otherwise their application form will get rejected if they don’t fulfill the requirements set up by examination conducting officials. However, according to the AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, the aspirants should have completed their Bachelor’s from the recognized university with at least 50% of marks and the candidates should hold the nationality of India. Therefore, candidates to fetch detailed information about the eligibility criteria set up for each program such as MBA and MCA must go through the article.
Highlights of AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who seem to be interested in pursuing MBA or MCA from the reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh must crack the entrance test of AP ICET. But, before all these, it is mandatory for an applicant to have the proper idea regarding the criteria that must be fulfilled before appearing in the exam.
AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s from well reputed and recognized university or college with at least 50% of the marks.
- Must have qualified their matriculation with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must have completed 15 or 16 years of education that includes matriculation, intermediate, and 3 or 4 years of graduation.
AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- There is a little bit of difference in the eligibility criteria for MBA because, for this program, the candidates must have completed their bachelor’s from recognized university or college or its equivalent.
- The applicants should have qualified their intermediate or degree level with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must have completed their 15 or 16 years of education including matriculation, intermediate and 3 or 4 years of bachelor’s level.
Above all, the most important criteria that are asked by AP ICET are mentioned below:
- Nationality– The applicants must hold the nationality of India.
- Nativity- The candidates applying for AP ICET must have the domicile certificate as it is applicable only for the local candidates or those who fulfill these criteria.
- Marks criteria– Candidates should have obtained at least 50% in their graduation. And for reserved category, 45% marks is required.
- Appearing Candidates- Candidates who are doing their graduation or if they are in the final semester of the same also fulfill the AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Why check AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying??
- AP ICET entrance test provides an opportunity to get admission in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh for MBA or MCA programs. So, it is mandatory for the one to fulfill the AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria. So, the candidates must go through the article to have knowledge regarding it.
- Candidates who have not completed their graduation or have not scored 50% marks (for general category) will not be applicable for the entrance test.
- Moreover, the candidates appearing in the entrance test of AP ICET 2019 should hold the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh otherwise their application form will not be accepted anymore.
The article provides the details of AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, through which the candidates can have the overall idea of the requirements for appearing in the entrance test of AP ICET 2019. The candidates must keep all the documents together that will be needed by the authority. Besides this, the most important document i.e. the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh must be carried by every applicant.