AP ICET 2019 Cutoff – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 is the state level entrance exam organized by Sri Venkateswara University for the candidates to get admission in MBA and MCA courses. The minimum qualifying marks that the candidate needs to score to get eligible for the admission process is based on the AP 2019 ICET Cutoff. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will be responsible for the release of AP ICET 2019 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) after the declaration of result in the last week of may 2019. The cutoff from all the participating institutes who are accepting the scores of AP ICET 2019 will be releasing their cutoffs to give an overview to the aspirants of the marks required to qualify for the next rounds. AP ICET 2019 Cutoff will also specify the acquired ranks in the state level entrance test for admission to Andhra Pradesh Business Schools in MBA programmes.
The AP ICET 2019 scores will be considered at the time of preparing the cutoff list as per the respective policies of the Business Schools. AP ICET 2019 will be held in the first week of May 2019. Get entrance will provide the candidates with a detailed information guide so that it will become easy for them to understand the cutoff pattern, factors influencing AP ICET cutoff, important dates, counseling and result.
Important Dates for AP ICET Cutoff 2019
|AP ICET 2019 entrance test||First week of May 2019|
|AP ICET result to be announced||Last week of May 2019|
|Cutoff to be released||June/ July 2019|
The elements influencing the AP ICET 2019 Cutoff
The aspirants must know the elements which are to be taken care of while preparing the AP ICET 2019 Cutoff in order to better assess their possibility of qualifying for the counseling round. The elements are listed below:
- Availability of seats
- Difficulty level of examination
- Lowest and average marks scored by candidates in AP ICET 2019
- Marking scheme
- Performance of the candidates
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Reservation of seats
- Total Number of students
Guidelines for preparation of AP ICET 2019 Cutoff list Preparation
Certain guidelines have been prescribed for preparing the AP ICET 2019 Cutoff list by the exam conducting authority Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
Read the following cutoff guidelines below:
- The general category candidates have to qualify the cutoff of 24% marks which means 50 marks out of 200 as the total marks of AP ICET 2018 are 200.
- No qualifying marks have been prescribed for Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribe categories.
- If a condition occurs in which more than one candidate scores the same marks then a tie-breaker will be applied in that case. The basis for tie-breaker is as follows:
1 Marks scored in section A will be considered.
And if the tie still persists between the candidates then the marks obtained by the candidate in section B will be referred for tie-breaking.
3. In case the tie still continues, the tie will be resolved by taking into consideration the age of the candidate. Older candidates will be given preference.
AP ICET 2019 Result
The result of AP ICET 2019 will be declared online by the exam-conducting bodies in the last week of May 2019. To check AP ICET 2019 result the candidates are required to enter their Admit card number on the online portal of AP ICET 2019. However, to download the AP ICET rank card candidates have to log in with their AP ICET admit card number and date of birth. The scorecard will be available in PDF format for download. Aspirants will be allotted rank in the order of their merit.
AP ICET 2019 Counselling
The AP ICET 2019 counseling will be based on the cutoff released as the ranks shared in the AP ICET 2019 cutoff will decide the eligibility of candidates for the counseling of AP ICET and other admission formalities. The AP ICET 2019 cutoff will vary among all participating Business schools and will be different for candidates belonging to various categories. It will be available in online mode only in pdf format and the link will be shared on the page when shared by the authorities.
The steps which are involved in the counselling process:
- Firstly, all the shortlisted aspirants have to report the help centres for document verification.
- Suitable seats will be allotted to the students, based on the preferences entered by candidates and availability of seats and merit,
- Candidates should report to the college allotted to them on time.
Feel free to solve your queries related to AP ICET 2019 Cutoff, you can leave your comment in the given below comment box.