AP ICET 2019 Application Form– Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is conducted every year for postgraduate program mainly for MBA and MCA in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state level exam whose application form will be released by Sri Venkateswara University online and will be conducted by the same University. So, those candidates, who are eagerly waiting to pursue MBA or MCA, must go through this article. Now it is very important for the aspirants to know when the application form will be available online. So, the expected released date of AP ICET 2019 application form is either the last week of March 2019 or in the first week of April. Moreover, before filling an application form, one must know that whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria for that very program or not. If yes, they must go for it and if no then, there is a lot of time to be up to that level.
Things to be filled in the AP ICET 2019 application form are the candidate’s personal details which include the name of candidate, their parent’s name, birth date, Aadhar card no., ration card number, educational qualification details, etc. And along with the admission form, admission fee needs to be submitted.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form Dates
The candidates, who are looking for PG programs such as MBA or MBA i.e., for Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Computer Application, must be aware of the availability of online application form for AP ICET. So, let’s go through the expected dates that are mentioned below…
|AP ICET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Availability of Application Form||Last week of Mar or 1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last day for submission of Application Form||03 week of Apr 2019|
|Submission of Application form along with Late fee||04 weeks of Apr 2019|
|Correction in Application Form will begin from||03 weeks of Apr 2019|
|Last Day for Correction in Application form||04 week of Apr 2019|
Application Form: The University will release the AP ICET Application Form 2019 online (sche.ap.gov.in/ICET).
Process for filling AP ICET 2019 Application Form
Now it is mandatory for each candidate to follow these steps while filling the online application form
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “apply online” link
- Then go to the payment tab in order to initiate the payment
- Candidates will be redirected to the payment page
- And pay the application fee and click on the “Pay” button
- Post the successful transaction of the application fee, a message will be generated along with the payment ID.
- Further, enter payment reference ID, hall ticket number of qualifying examination, mobile number, and date.
- After this, click on the option of “proceed to fill application form”
- Enter all the details asked therein
- Post providing all the details, click on ‘Save’ and then ‘Preview/Submit’ button after verifying the details in the AP ICET 2019 application form
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format and click on “save” button
- Lastly, after the successful submission of the application form, download it and take the print out of it.
Guidelines to be followed while filling the Application Form
- The application form for AP ICET 2019 will be commenced from the first week of March 2019 in online mode.
- However, without application fee, candidates will be able to submit the application form until the first week of April 2019.
- Candidates are recommended to fill the form appropriately. In case any candidate makes any mistake will be given the opportunity to correct it.
- Also, upload the scanned image of 30 Kb and signature of 20 Kb in.Jpeg format
- Check all the details before the final submission of the application form.
Documents Required to Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form
While filling the application form of AP ICET 2019, one must be aware of the format of application form so that one can carry those very documents along with them. The required documents are below-cited:
- Receipt from AP online/E-Seva / Citizen Services Centre
- Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket Number of Degree or Equivalent
- Candidate’s birth certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- For those who have local status must have the certificate issued by MRO/Competent Authority
- The Income Certificate issued by MRO/Competent Authority
- The certificate issued by the complete authority
- Aadhar Card needs to be carried
- It has been observed that the application fee for AP ICET changes every year. So, according to that, the application form fee for AP ICET 2019 is expected to be INR 660.
- Now the payment of application fee can be done by online mode using debit card/Credit Card or through Net Banking.
- Nationality- The candidates applying for the exam must be the Indian citizens.
- Nativity- One should fulfill the criteria, as an aspirant must have the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh
- Marks-An appearing candidate must have minimum marks of 50% ( in case of reserved categories, 45% is the must)
All above criteria are applicable for MCA aspirants. One must have completed his/ her graduation from well-reputed college or university.
To get into the colleges under AP ICET, one has to fulfill the criteria that are above- cited. Apart from this, he/she should have completed their bachelor degree from well-reputed and recognized college or University.
According to the information that is above mentioned, an aspirant will find easier to prepare for the examination. So, go through it thoroughly. Make an appropriate study plan and if you find any problem then do make us know regarding this. For more queries, one can ask in the comment section that is given below.