AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure is being conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for the candidates who have qualified in the exam. AP ICET 2018 Counselling will be conducted from 15 July 2018. In order to get admission through AP ICET 2018, the candidates have to complete the AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure. Based on marks obtained in AP ICET 2018 exam, the candidates would be called for AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure which will take place in offline mode at the counseling venue selected by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. The selected candidates will have to complete certificate verification process at any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as scheduled by the conducting body. The candidates can check the category-wise (OC/BC/SC/Minority/ST) list of Help Line Centers on this page. AP ICET 2018 is a state level entrance exam conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to MBA program offered at management institutions situated in the state. Official dates have been announced by the conducting body and the candidates can check all important dates related to AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure. Here on this page, important information related to AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure on the official website of conducting body and on this page as well. On this page, we have provided complete list of documents to be produced at the time of certificate verification, processing fee and more.
AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure Important Dates
Official dates for AP ICET are announced by the conducting body Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati and the candidates can check major dates of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure in tubular form below.
|AP ICET 2018||2 May 2018|
|AP ICET 2018 Result declaration||12 May 2018|
|Online fee payment process for certificate verification||15 July 2018 onwards|
|Certificate verification process||16 July to 20 July 2018|
|Schedule for exercising options||18 July to 22 July 2018|
|AP ICET Counselling 2018 process starts||15 July 2018|
|Release of seat allotment||July 2018|
AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eager to get admission into MBA program offered through AP ICET 2018 exam must meet the eligibility criteria as given below:
- To be eligible for AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure, the candidates belonging to OC category must secure at least 50 percent marks in the AP ICET 2018 exam.
- The candidates belonging to SC or ST category need to secure minimum 45% marks in AP ICET exam to be held in 2018.
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above will be getting admission to MBA program through AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure.
AP ICET 2018 Certificate Verification Process
Based on performance in AP ICET exam 2018, the candidates would be eligible to get admission into MBA program through AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure. The selected candidates will have to attend at the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule decided by the conducting body.
Payment of Processing Fee
Firstly, the candidates have to pay processing fee in online mode of payment and the amount has to be paid as per the fee details given in the table below:
|Category||Fee to be paid|
Click here to make payment of the processing fee
The candidates have to now make payment of the processing fee using online mode of payment. The candidates have to click the link given above for making payment. On the payment page, the candidates have to enter APICET their AP ICET hall ticket number and rank and click on pay fee option. Now, the candidates will be directed to the payment gateway. The candidates have to now enter required credential. The candidates have to take a printed copy of paid slip and keep it safe because it has to be produced at the time of certificate verification.
Certificate verification process Schedule for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minority categories
|Ranks Called||Dates for Certificate Verification|
|1 to 6000||16 July 2018|
|6001 to 14000||17 July 2018|
|14001 to 24000||18 July 2018|
|24001 to 35000||19 July 2019|
|35001 to last||20 July 2019|
Certificate Verification Process Schedule for CAP, PH, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian
|16 July 2018||9 AM||PH (V), PH (H), PH(O)||1||25000|
|17 July 2018||9 AM||NCC||1||5000|
|18 July 2018||9 AM||NCC||10001||17500|
|19 July 2018||9 AM||NCC||25001||32500|
The candidates have to now verify the required document at the allotted Help Line Center (HLC). The candidates have to carry the original copy along with 2 sets of Xerox copy of the following documents at the time of certificate verification:
- Aadhar Card
- AP ICET 2018 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET 2018 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
- Class 9 to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) or
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 1 January 2016 or Ration Card holders containing the name of the candidate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board (if applicable)
- CAP Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men), the eligible candidates will also have to bring Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification. (The candidates whose guardian is Andhra Pradesh domicile will only be eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports certificates issued by competent authorities (if applicable)
- SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master (in a case of candidates applying under minority category)
- Anglo-Indian Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure- Know Detailed Process Here
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above will be able to get admission through AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure which involves the following steps to be done:
- Firstly, the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their marks in AP ICET 2018 exam have to pay the AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure fee and then report at the help line centers for document verification.
- Now, the conducing body will allot seat to the deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in AP ICET 2018 and availability of seats.
- Thereafter, the candidates will have to pay the requisite admission fee and report to the allotted college on the scheduled date and time.
Important Points related to AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure and Seat Allotment Procedure
The candidates have to remember the important instructions prescribed below which is related to AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure and Seat Allotment Procedure:
- If any candidate has not participated in the previous phase of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure, he/she will be allowed to participate in the next phase of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure. Such candidates have to report at help centres and have to complete required process.
- If the conducing body has allotted seats but any candidate has not accepted it then the allotted seat will be remain vacant to be filled in the next phase of counselling. Such candidates will also not be allowed to claim their previously allotted seat in the next phase of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure.
- If any of the candidates was not allotted seats in the previous round of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure can participate in the next phase of counselling.
- If any candidate has accepted allotted seat and reported at the allotted college, they will still be eligible to participate in the next phase of AP ICET counselling.
How to cancel seat allotted through AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure?
If any candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seats, he/she can withdraw their admission at the end of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure. In order to cancel admission, the candidates have to approach the component authority of AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure in person along with the following documents:
- Request letter for cancellation of an allotted seat by the candidate
- Receipt of fee payment
- Original receipt of certificates issued at the time of certificate verification
- Latest provisional allotment order
- Duly filled in application for cancellation of allotted seat
In a case of any query regarding AP ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure article, you can write to us in the comment section below.