Bijapur Liberal District Educational University Super Specialty Entrance Test popularly known as BLDEU SSET 2017 is an entrance exam organized for the admission of individuals in M.Ch (Urology) program. It is a 3 year program and it is organized by BLDE University. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form till June, 2017 from the official website which is www.bldeuniversity.ac.in. Admission of the individuals would be done as per the rules and regulation laid down by the MCI & UGC. The BLDEU SSET entrance exam would be organized at the month end of June, 2017.
|BLDEU SSET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Bijapur Liberal District Educational University Super Specialty Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||BLDEU SSET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||BLDE University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
BLDEU SSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those of you who satisfy the below eligibility conditions can only apply for the examination
- You need to have cleared in M.S in General Surgery or its equivalent examination recognized by the Medical Council of India can apply for the examination.
- You need to have scored a minimum of 50% (General Category) of total marks in your examination to be eligible and 40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category individuals.
- Those of you who have locomotor disability of lower limbs (40% to 70% as certified by competent issuing authority) should score at least 45% inorder to be eligible for the examination.
BLDEU SSET 2017 Application form
To apply for the examination you need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: You need to visit the official website which is www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
Step 2: You need to fill in your personal, qualification, DD information and other details as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 3: You need to download and take print out of the form after completion of form filling and paste the recent passport size photograph on it.
Step 4: To complete the process you would need to pay your application fees in form of DD and send it to “The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Vijaypur-586103”, either in person/ post/ courier, on or before 05.30 pm of June, 2017.
You need to pay the application fees of Rs 3000/- in form of DD drawn in favor of “The Registrar BLDE University, Vijaypur” payable at Vijaypur, Karnataka, needs to be sent to The Registrar BLDE University, Smt Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Vijaypur-586 103, Karnataka.
BLDEU SSET 2017 Paper Pattern
- The question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- The time for the exam would be 90 minutes.
- No marks would be deducted for any wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for each correct answer.
- You would not get any marks for multiple marking for any questions.
BLDEU SSET 2017 Syllabus
- Questions on basic science: 35%
- Questions on clinical science: 50%
- Questions on recent advances: 15%
BLDEU SSET 2017 Exam Dates
|BLDEU SSET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date to download application||2nd week of May 2017|
|Last date to receive duly completed application (Hard copy along with enclosures)||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last date to receive request for change of test centre||3rd week of May 2017|
|BLDEU-SSET Entrance Examination||Last week of May 2017|
|Result Declaration||First week of Jun 2017|
|First Round of Counseling, Interview & Admission||Last week of June 2017|
|Second round of Counselling, Interview & Admission of seats subject to vacancies||Last week of July 2017|
|Commencement of Academic session||First week of Aug 2017|