BLDE University Super Specialty Entrance Test is commonly known as BLDEU SSET 2015. The SSET test is conducted by the BLDE University. The SSET test is conducted for the students seeking admission into Super Specialty Course. Admission will be made in accordance with the admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines laid down by MCI and UGC. Admission will be based on merit. In determining the merit and the entrance test for super specialty admission weightage may be given for candidates who have served in remote or difficult areas, as per MCI norms.
BLDEU SSET 2015 Exam Eligibility
- M.S. in General Surgery / or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Permanent registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council is mandatory.
- As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be:
o General category 50 %
o SC / ST & OBC (OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time) Category 40 %
o Candidates with 40 to 70% loco-motor disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) category 45 percent.
BLDEU SSET 2015 Syllabus
Syllabus for BLDEU SSET:
- Questions on basic science: 35%
- Questions on clinical science: 50%
- Questions on recent advances: 15
BLDEU SSET 2015 Pattern
BLDEU-SSET-2012 will have the following pattern.
- There will be only one paper having 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single best response type with four options.
- The time allotted for the test shall be 90 minutes.
- The test will begin at 10:00am and end at 11.30 am.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in space provided in Question Paper Booklet.
- Each correct answer is awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No mark/s will be awarded to multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
BLDEU SSET 2015 Registration
- Application form can be downloaded from our website.
- Demand Draft for Rs 3000/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur, payable at Bijapur-586103, Karnataka State. (Write your full name and application number on the back of DD). Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
- Duly filled application form along with DD and relevant enclosures, should be sent to the:
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
BLDEU SSET 2015 Exam Dates
|BLDEU SSET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date to download application||18th June 2015 Extended Upto 22nd June 2015|
|Last date to receive duly completed application (Hard copy along with enclosures)||20th June 2015 Extended Upto 25th June 2015|
|TAT cards issued||26th June 2015 onwards|
|BLDE SSET 2015 Entrance Examination||28th June 2015 Extended Upto 01st July 2015|
|Result Declaration||4th July, 2015|
|First Round of Counseling, Interview & Admission||10th July, 2015|
|Second round of Counselling, Interview & Admission of seats subject to vacancies||01st August, 2015|
|Commencement of Academic session||August, 2015|