Table of Content
BLDEU All India Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Test is commonly known as BLDEU PGET 2017. The PGET exam is conducted by the BLDE University (BLDEU). The PGET entrance exam is conducted for the student who wants to take admission into Post-Graduate Degree & Diploma courses. The courses offered by the university are: MD / MS / Diploma. Candidates will be admitted on the basis of the admission policy of BLDE University, framed as per the guidelines laid down by MCI & UGC. The examination centers selected for the exam are: Bijapur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Delhi. The BLDEU-PGET entrance exam is usually held in the month of February.
BLDEU PGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility requirements to appear for BLDEU PGET 2017:-
- The candidates seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS from the college recognized by Medical Council of India.
- As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be:
o General category 50 %
o SC/ ST & OBC (OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time) Category 40 %
o Candidates with 40 to 70% loco-motor disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) category 45 %.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by 30th April 2014.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students are exempted from BLDEU-PGET-2014. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
BLDEU PGET 2017 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||11|
|TB & Chest Diseases||5|
There will be only one test which will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test shall be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00 am and end at 1:00 pm. Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet. Each correct answer is awarded with one mark. There will be no negative marking. No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
BLDEU PGET 2017 Application Form
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website: www.bldeu.in.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000/- drawn in favor of “The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur”, should be payable at Bijapur, Karnataka.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Ph: 08352 – 264030.
BLDEU PGET 2017 Exam Dates
|IMPORTANT EVENT||DATES (REVISED)|
|Last date to download application forms||Feb 2017|
|Last date of receipt of form with documents||Feb 2017|
|Last date to receive Request for change of test centre||Feb 2017|
|Availability of admit card on website||Feb 2017|
|Date of BLDE PGET 2017 exam||Feb 2017|
|Result declaration||Feb 2017|
|Counselling and admissions round 1||Mar 2017|
|Counselling and admissions round 2 (subject to vacancies)||April 2017|
|Commencement of academic session||May 2017|