The official notification regarding admissions procedure of BLDE University’s MBBS course is released. Hence this article is written inorder to give you complete information regarding BLDE University MBBS Admissions 2018 such as its exam dates, application process and various other important notifications.
BLDE University which was established in the year 1910 is a UGC certified deemed university which provides quality medical education. A total of 68 institutions in both urban and rural areas of Bijapur are run by the university association.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to have cleared class 12th exam with chemistry, physics, biochemistry/biology and English as mandatory subjects under CBSE or any other exam equivalent or recognized to it. You need to have cleared theses subjects individually.
- You need to score a minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying exam:
- You would have to fill all the necessary details and upload the following scanned documents:
Only those of you with relevant qualifying degree can register for the MBBS program. Seats would be reserved for people who belong to different categories such as ST/SC/BC, etc as well as special categories (Disabled).
BLDE University MBBS Admissions 2018 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||16th May, 2018|
|Registration Ends||20th May, 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||28th May, 2018|
|Announcement of Results||05th Jun, 2018|
BLDE University MBBS Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|50% marks||General category candidates|
|45% marks||40 to 70% disability of lower limbs|
How to Apply for BLDE University MBBS Admissions 2017
You need to apply for admission through online registration process and submit the completely filled up application before 20th May 2018. The application form needs to be filled up with all the necessary information.
You would have to log in to the official website of the university and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- 10th Class marks card: Upload the scan image of 10th class marks card issued by the board.
- 12th Class marks card: Upload the scan image of 12th class marks card issued by the board (note: if already passed the examination)
- Caste / Category certificate: Upload the scan image of SC / ST / Locomotor Disability[as per in information brochure] / OBC[Karnataka only i.e. Category 1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B] issued by the competent authority.
- Photograph & Signature. The scanned images of Photograph and Signature should be in jpg format only and it should be less than 1 MB.
- The application fee of Rs 2000 needs to be submitted through the available online payment modes or by DD in favor of ‘Registar, BLDE University’ and payable at Vijaypur-586103, Karnataka before starting online application entry.
- Once you have completed payment then you can click the “Submit” button. The completely filled up applications need to be downloaded and kept for future references.
- The completely filled up applications along with the online payment receipt/ Demand Draft and 2 additional passport size color photo need to be sent to the following address:
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road,
Vijayapura (Bijapur) – 586103, Karnataka State, India.
Enclosures need to be presented at the time of counseling:
- BLDEU-UGET-2016 Rank Card & Counselling Letter
- BLDEU-UGET-2016 TAT Card
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Marks Card and Passing certificate
- PUC II year or 12th Standard or equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority if SSLC/SSC/10th class certificate does not contain proof of date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- Study certificates for Ten Years (between 1 st standard to 12th standard)
- Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC (APPENDIX I).
- Three Recent passport-size colored photographs with name and date.
- An affidavit in the format as per APPENDIX – II signed by candidate and countersigned by Parent/Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates claiming Admission under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC (Karnataka state only) as declared by Government of India / Karnataka shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (in English version).
- Domicile certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates (APPENDIX – III)
- DDs (of any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank ‘payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka’) for tuition fees and other fees.
- Five set of self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned originals arranged in same order
Admission Process of BLDE University MBBS Admissions 2018
- You would be selected for admission into MBBS program based on their performance in the university entrance test (BLDEU-UGET).
- Foreign/NRI/PIO individuals would not have to appear in the entrance test (BLDEU-UGET). They would be selected on the basis of the qualifying exam marks.
Reservation Criteria of BLDE University MBBS Admissions 2018
|CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES||SEATS RESERVED|
|NRI/Foreign/PIO candidates||23 seats|
|Free seats reserved for the meritorious students(FOR BIJAPUR CANDIDATES ONLY)||7 seats|