BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern – BITSAT widely known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is University level exam. BITSAT test will be objective type and each question will be having four answers of which only one will be the right. Applicants are not allowed to choose more than one option at a time. It is conducted every year for the admission of aspirants in various engineering courses such as Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical etc. Interested applicants can fill the application form ending on February, 2017. The exam will conduct in online mode and in the month of May, 2017. The BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern helps the students to know about the topics, syllabus, marks and duration which will to prepare for exams in advance. The exam pattern of BITSAT 2017 is specified below.
BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will 150 multiple choice objective type questions for the test and will be of 450 marks.
- The time for the paper will be 180 minutes.
- Candidates will get 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The language of paper will be in English only.
- The allotment of questions in each part is given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|