BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern – BITSAT widely known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is University level exam. BITSAT test will be objective type and each question will be having four answers of which only one will be the right. Applicants are not allowed to choose more than one option at a time. It is conducted every year for the admission of aspirants in various engineering courses such as Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical etc. Interested applicants can fill the application form ending
It is conducted every year for the admission of aspirants in various engineering courses such as Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical etc. Interested applicants can fill the application form ending in February 2018. The exam will conduct in online mode and in the month of May 2018. The BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern helps the students to know about the topics, syllabus, marks and duration which will prepare for exams in advance. The exam pattern of BITSAT 2018 is specified below.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will 150 multiple choice objective type questions for the test and will be of 450 marks.
- The time for the paper will be 180 minutes.
- Candidates will get 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The language of paper will be in English only.
- The allotment of questions in each part is given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
BITSAT 2018 Syllabus
- BITSAT Syllabus 2018 will be officially declared on their website by the concerned authority.
- BITSAT syllabus is based on NCERT books of 11th & 12th standards.
- The questions are asked from different subjects like Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Following is the detailed syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Logical Reasoning, English Proficiency