The Bihar police have given the notification that has been declared the notification that for Bihar police recruitment 2016 was announced by the Bihar government for different vacancies like ASI, constables and head constables and stenographer and the law officer. Candidates who are interested can apply for the vacancies and for the recruitment. The government as of Bihar would choose those applicants who are eligible for the post. The government has declared that they would employee those applicants who are eligible for the post. The government has stated notification concerning Bihar Police recruitment 2016. The meeting was conducted for strengthen the police force of the Bihar. This is the very good news for the applicants who desired to apply for the government job and the police department job. The exam would be held by the Bihar police exam board. The notification would be declared on the official website.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2016
Bihar police recruitment board announces the notification for the several vacancies each year like:
- Sub Inspector
- Head constable
- Law officer
- Dog Handlers
- Steno graphed
- Home Guard
- Dog Handlers
The applicants who are interested can apply for the vacancies for the Bihar Police recruitment 2016. The Bihar government would get recruitment for the aspirants who are qualified. The government has declared the recruitment for Bihar 2016. There was the meeting that was conducted. It was decided to keep the police force more strengthen of the Bihar. This is good news for the applicants who desired to join the Bihar police department. The Bihar Police Exam Board would hold the exam. The exam would be stated on the official website.
Bihar Police application form 2016
The applicants who are interested for the job would have to go pass through the several stages of the job. The candidates would have to pass the Bihar police written exam along with the medical test that would be organized and must pass that. The candidates have to pass the interview, physical exam and skill exam which is conducted in the last. The applicants who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The aspirants can apply as follows:
- The applicants would have to open the official website.
- The candidates would have to fill the application form correctly by filling all the information carefully.
- The aspirants would have to click on the submit button and the candidates must take the printout of the application form.
- The application fee for the candidates is Rs. 500 who belongs to general category and the fee for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250.
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2016
Bihar police department is filling up the several vacancies for the constable notification that has been announced by the Bihar board. Those candidates who are interested can fill the Bihar Police constable application form.
BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Age– Interested candidates who are applying for the constable post must be in between:
- Males need to be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- Females should be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- The candidates who are interested must have passed their 10th and 12th from any recognized board or the university.
- The applicants who have qualified for the examination must be eligible for the post.
- The applicants who are applying must have the height limit of 168 cm for GEN candidates and for Schedule Tribe candidates 160 cm.
- The chest of the men for the general candidates/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class is 81 cm without expansion and 86 cm with expansion. There is 5cm relaxation for Schedule Tribe applicants.
- The women applicants should have the height of 158 cm or more than that.
Bihar Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016
The Bihar police department is declaring the vacancies for the posts of constable head. The applicants who are interested should fill the application forms.
Bihar Police HEAD CONSTABLE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The minimum age for both males and females would require is 18 years of age.
- The upper age limit would vary for different posts.
- The aspirants who are looking should have passed 10th and 12th pass out from any reputed board or the university. The applicants must have these qualifications.
- The height limit for the men is 167.5 cm and the chest should be 81-86 comes. The height limitation for women is 152.4cm.
Bihar Police SI recruitment 2016
The Bihar police department is revealing several vacancies for the posts like SI. The aspirants who are interested need to fill the application forms. To get this post the candidates would have to pass the entire tests that are necessary until time of interview.
Bihar police SI Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: The aspirants who are interested can apply for the post and be between the ages of-
- Males– 18 to 28 years and the applicant who are Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class 33 years is the age limit for them.
- Females-The age required for females is 18 to 28 yards and the applicants belonging to SC/ST category is 33 years.
- Applicants who are applying for the examination should have passed their 10th and 12th class pass out from any documented organization and must have been graduated from any university.
- The candidates who desire to apply for the post of assistant sub inspector need to have done the three years of polytechnic diploma. The aspirants can then only apply.
- The candidates having the qualifications would get qualified for the constable post.
- The Height limit for the men is 167.5 cm and the chest for applicants must be of 81-86 cm.
- The applicants who have applied for the ASI should not have the problems like knock knee, eyesight problem or flat foot.
Bihar Police eligibility Criteria
There is the notification that has been declared and is released by the Bihar Police Department. The candidates who are eligible would be chosen.
Age Limit: The age limits for the post are:
- Males- The age limit for the males are 18 to 28 years.
- Females- The age limit for the females is 18 years to 28 years.
- The max age for stenographer is 40 years.
- The aspirants who are seeking for the exam need to have passed 10th or 12th class from any well-known board or the university. The applicants who have these qualifications are eligible for the post.
The physical test would be conducted and is necessary for all the applicants. The test would include the following things like:
- Long Jump
- Shot put
- 1000 meters
- High Jump
- 1500 meters
Bihar Home Guard Recruitment 2016
The Bihar police department for the Bihar home guard recruitment has announced the notifications. The applicants who are interested would have to pass the test of education as well as physical.
Bihar Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit for the males and women is:
- Men- The age limit for the men aspirants must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Women- The age limit for the women applicants is between 18 years to 28 years.
- There is also the relaxation for the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
The applicants must pass their 10th and 12th class from the board or the university. The aspirants should also know the knowledge of typing.