You must have heard of the Bihar common entrance test or Bihar CET 2018 that is arranged every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for all the qualified applicants who want to take admission to various Engineering and medical colleges in the state of Bihar. One who has completed their 10+2 exam is eligible to write in Bihar CET.
All the qualified candidates for entrance exam will be eligible to take admissions in various courses in engineering and medical colleges. The board is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. Let’s commence by summarizing the exam.
|Bihar CET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly known as||BCECE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Bihar CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Applicants wanting to apply for Bihar CET 2018 must be Indian citizens.
- Contenders must pass their 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized boards.
- Candidate need have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics as essential subjects in their class XI and Class XII.
- Applicants appearing for the Class XII qualifying final exam can also apply for the Bihar CET 2018.
- There are no age limitations for the engineering applicants.
- You are required to register online by visiting the approved website ‘’www.bceceboard.com’’.
- You have to pay application fees in cash through SBI challan downloaded from the site at any branch of SBI.
- You need to send the print copy of filled in online application form along with the requisite documents to the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- You have to pay the required Bihar CET Application fees, which is Rs 780 for General candidates: and special groups like SC/ ST candidates it is Rs 415.
- It consists of multiple-choice questions spread over four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- Physics and Chemistry are essential subjects.
- Exam duration is 2 hours and 15 minutes only.
- 4 marks are given for each correct answer, and ‘-1’ deducted for an incorrect answer. This exam takes place in a span of one hour and 30 minutes only.
You should always check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
Bihar CET 2018 Application Form
Bihar CET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Bihar CET 2018 comprises of two stages.
Stage – I
Stage – II
If you get a good score at the level 1 of the exam and succeed, you are certified to appear on the level 2 of the examination.
The second stage of examination also consists of Physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology subjects. Each topic consists of 100 questions and each paper will be conducted for the duration of 01 hours 30 minutes.
Do make a note that the BCECE entrance examination has the syllabus from the all subjects Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and questions from the intermediate subject standards so good knowledge on these subjects tend to benefit.
Bihar CET 2018 Exam Dates
|Online application form available from||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online filled-in application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Date of Admit Card availability for stage 1||1st week of April 2018|
|Commencement of the examination- First Stage||3rd week of April 2018|
|Second Stage||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result of Stage 1||Last week of April 2018|
|Admit Card availability for Stage 2||1st week of may 2018|
|Result of Stage 2||3rd week of June 2018|
List of Engineering Entrance Exam in IndiaThe above dates is tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.