The BHU PMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria will provide a glance for the students who are interested to apply for BHU PMT exam whether they are eligible or not. The PMT (Pre-Medical Test) conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). It is an all India level exam conducted for the admission of students in undergraduate courses like MBBS/ BDS programms. The eligibility criteria specifies applicants age limits, necessary academic qualification, necessary subjects, nominal passing percentage and reserved category criteria. Applicants can fill the application form from the official website. The Application form will be available till April, 2017. Applicants can fill up the application form only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The BHU PMT entrance exam is frequently conducted in the months of May or June. The eligibility criteria of BHU PMT are broken down into points.
BHU PMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant applying should have completed their 17 years of age as on 31st December of that year and maximum up to 25 years are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible for the exam only if they have completed their Higher Secondary certificate examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have scored at least 50% of aggregate marks in their HSC examination for general and OBC category students and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their core subjects.
- Applicants who want to appear for B.Pharm courses have to score lowest 60% of aggregate marks and 55% of aggregate marks for SC/ ST category students.
- Applicants who are in 12th class can also apply for the examination.