The BHU PMT 2017 Application Form will be available for the candidates who are interested on the main website. The test is known as Pre-Medical Test conducted by the Banaras Hindu University for the admission of candidates in various undergraduate courses such as BDS, MBBS and B.Pharm. Application form will be available from April, 2017. The application forms are available online only so candidates have to visit on www.bhu.ac.in for registration. Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for the admission. The final date to apply for BHU PMT exam is May, 2017.
BHU PMT 2017 Application Procedure
- Candidates applying have to visit the BHU PMT website bhu.ac.in.
- To register applicant need to click on “Apply for admission” and provide their mobile number and email ID for receiving all future post till the admission process is over.
- Candidates need to login and fill in their private, academics and other details as mentioned in the form and save it.
- Candidates need to select the test centre in which they are most comfortable with and save it.
- Candidate has to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of JPEG format only and submit it.
- For completion of process Candidates have to pay their application fees online through Debit/ Credit card or through Net Banking and also by Cash through challan.
BHU PMT Exam Application fees:
BHU PMT Application fees for BHU PMT is Rs 1000/- for general and OBC category students and Rs 600/- for SC/ ST category students.
The amount can also be paid in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal.