Table of Content
The Banaras Hindu University conducts an entrance exam called the Banaras Hindu University Post Graduate Medical Exam (BHU PG Medical 2017) for their post graduate medical programs. The selection of candidates for 40 post graduate medical seats is done through this entrance exam; candidates are admitted into such seats, if they are secured needed marks. The value of education provided by the BHU institution is unique and Banaras Hindu University is well-known across the continents especially in Africa and Asia continents. Residents of India can attend this entrance examination and non-residents of India are also eligible to take up this entrance examination. BHU MD / MS Admission 2017 shall be done on the basis of AIPGMEE entrance exam.
|AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||All India Medical Post Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AIPGMEE|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
BHU PG Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have completed their graduation in medical field can take up this entrance examination they must have finished their mandatory internship. The contenders should have studied in the college recognized by the MCI – Medical Council of India.
- The applicants who currently pursuing their internship can also eligible to take up this examination.
BHU PG Medical 2017 Application Form
- BHU PG Medical 2017 Applications forms are available on the official website address bhu.ac.
- For regular general aspirants the cost of application form is Rs. 1600
- For the reserved category candidates Rs.1000/- is charged towards the application forms
- Applicants who are not residents of India can fill and submit their application form in an Indian Embassy.
- The forms are available in the month of February and the last date for submission will be in April.
BHU PG Medical 2017 Syllabus & Pattern
The BHU PG Medical 2017 examination is a multiple choice style paper from the subjects aspirants studied as under graduates. The questions test the theme knowledge of the candidates, the practical exam may take place to test candidate’s practical subject knowledge. The candidates will further shortlisted and are then invited for a personal interview. The final merit list will be published based upon the marks scored in entrance exam as well as the in person interview.
Aspirants are encouraged to view online forums for test patterns and familiarize themselves with the test paper formats.
The admit card containing the details like candidate’s name, roll number, test centre and other exam related information, will be available to download on the official website. The hall ticket is made available on the website www.bhu.ac.in this examination.
The final seat allocation is based on the aspirant’s performance at the entrance test and at the personal interview round.
Applicants are advised to refer to the official website for all communication regarding the admission and counselling processes.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|AIPGMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Notification of AIPGMEE 2017||August, 2016
|Online Registration for AIPGMEE 2017||August – October 2016|
|AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Date||December, 2016|
|BHU PG 2017 Results||January, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|