BHU PET 2017 – Banaras Hindu University organizes Postgraduate Entrance Test for Post-graduation courses every year generally recognized as BHU PET (Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test). The university is positioned at Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh. Applicants willing to do their post-graduation in this university should undergo PET and should be eligible in it.
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Test for admission to various Postgraduate Courses as given hereunder for the Session 2017-2018. Admittances will be made according to distinction in the PET, subject to fulfilling of suitability requirements mentioned below and obtainability of seats in the specific Course for which the applicant has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Exam. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses”, “Professional Courses” and “Special Courses”.
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will conduct PG Entrance Exam 2017 for admission to several PG Courses. BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Admission 2017 will be made according to merit in the BHU PET (Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test) 2017, subject to satisfying of Eligibility requirements and obtainability of seats in the specific Course for which the applicant has applied for and appeared in the BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Entrance Exam.
BHU PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the BHU PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have done their Bachelor’s degree with the 10+2+3 form in any stream with at least percentage of 50% marks from a well –known board.
BHU PET 2017 Admit Card
- Applicants can oad the Admit Card from the BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Entrance Test Entry around one week prior to date of conduct of exam offering the unique registration ID selected to them at the time of online submission of application form.
- SMS alert on the mobile phone registered by the applicant regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent. Hence, the applicants are advised to give right e-mail addresses/ mobile phone Nos. for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- If an applicant is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Exam, he or she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU (Banaras Hindu University), and Varanasi on Help Desk Email ID obtainable on Entrance Test Portal.
BHU PET 2017 Exam Dates
|BHU PET 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application process/online registration gets started from||January, 2017|
|Deadline to apply in online mode||March, 2017|
|BHU PET 2017 Written exam will be held on||April to June 2017|
|BHU PET 2017 Admit card will be issued||One week before the exam|
|BHU PET 2017 Result publication||3rd to 4th week of June, 2017|
BHU PET Results
- The University shall try to declare the outcomes of the applicants around 3rd – 4th week of June 2017 which would be obtainable on BHU’s (Banaras Hindu University’s) Entrance Exam portal.
- In addition, marks acquired by the applicant in the exam, his or her overall merit and merit within the category to which he or she belongs shall be e-mailed at his or her registered email address and sent through SMS at his or her registered mobile No. provided by the applicant in the application form.
- Hence, the applicants are advised to give accurate e-mail addresses/mobile phone numbers for correspondence.