Table of Content
BHU PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who want to write BHU PET (Banaras Hindu University organizes Postgraduate Entrance Test) test must gratify the eligibility criteria for the test. It is given below:
- Applicants must clearly pass degree in a documented university.
- Carefully read the information booklet about the eligibility of particular course they desire to do.
- The applicants applying for the test may be Indians or Non-Indians.
- Applicants should undergo the following link to know the eligibility for the particular course they wish to apply.
- Interested applicants must be qualified graduation or Bachelor degree with at least of 50 Percent marks from a well-known institute/University.
- There will be relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to earmarked category such as Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Class and physically challenged applicants.
- Applicants who are pursuing or appearing final year of their graduation may also apply for the examination
- Both citizen and non-citizens of India are qualified to appear for this examination.
- Applicants should have accomplished 17 years of age but not be exceeded than 25 years of age to write this exam.
BHU PET 2017 Registration Fee
The candidates who desire to apply for PG Entrance Test 2017 must pay the following mentioned fees to pursue admission:
- Registration fee fluctuates for different categories.
- For information regarding the application fee visit the official website.
BHU PET 2017 Syllabus and Exam pattern
For BHU (Banaras Hindu University) PG Entrance Test 2017 the exam pattern is different for different courses. The applicant can write different courses and if he writes more than two courses then he should appear the examination on different dates of that specific exam conducted. The selection of the applicant is based on the merit he got in the test.
Note: For complete details regarding the syllabus and Exam pattern of the exam visit the information bulletin.
BHU PET 2017 Counseling Process
The applicants to go through counseling process of PET should succeed through the entrance exam of their respective course selected. They should carry the below mentioned certificates while going to counseling:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate if passed from a university other than BHU (Banaras Hindu University).
- 10th Certificates.
- Intermediate Certificates.
- Post Graduate Entrance Test Admits card issued from the office.
- Caste certificate.