BHU PET 2017 Application Form – The candidates of BHU PET (Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test) must follow the following application process in order to write the entrance test organized by university. The application process is mentioned below in a clear cut way:
- The Application forms for BHU PET (Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test) test are available on the University’s official website.
- Once you get the form read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the all specific details asked in the form.
- Fill the form with all valid details.
- Upload the photo on following the instruction concerning the size of photograph.
- Make sure that you have given accurate details of address, email id as they are used for the further communication about test results and download admit card.
BHU PET 2017 Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Only those applicants who are designated/ wait-listed shall be informed through a ‘Call Letter’ (to be downloaded from the Entrance Exam Postal) by the concerned Dean of Faculty/Head of the Department, BHU (Banaras Hindu University) about their admission.
- If an applicant is called for admission to a specific course on a specific date/dates, he or she shall have to bring with him/her all the required documents mentioned below in ORIGINAL failing which his/her admission shall NOT be considered. (The ‘Call Letter’ will comprise more details).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if cleared from a university other than BHU (Banaras Hindu University) (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/corresponding Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/corresponding Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/corresponding & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Succeeding Exam (Refer note clause below 21).
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate on the basis of which earmarked quota seat is appealed.
- Applicants must have in their possession all original documents such as High School Mark sheet and Certificate, Intermediate or corresponding Mark sheet and Certificate (if allotted), Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if allotted by the Board) and ADMIT CARD OF THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANCE EXAM at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered.
- Though, Mark sheet downloaded from the Official Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), CONFIDENTIAL MARKSHEETS or PROVISIONAL OUTCOMES allotted by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior Secondary level) shall also be amused at the time of admission.
BHU PET 2017 Admit Card
Applicants can download Admit Card/Hall Ticket from this page to appear in examination hall.
BHU PET 2017 Result Announcement
This page will be updated regularly for further information. Applicants can check outcome from this page which will be notified soon.