The Banaras Hindu University Pre Ayurveda Test commonly known as BHU PAT 2018 is a national level examination. This exam is organized to offer admission to individuals in various courses such as Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda (B.Pharm) & Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) for the academic year 2018-19. Those of you, who are interested can fill the application form from the month of April 2018. The total number of seats for BAMS course may rise or fall which depends upon the approval of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) / Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of India. The BHU PAT 2018 entrance exam would be organized in July 2018.
The Banaras Hindu University provides a total of 120 seats to the individuals for the admission out of which 60 seats are reserved for BAMS course and 30 seats each in B.Pharm & BNYS.
BHU PAT 2018 Important Dates
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Age: You need to be of 17 to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2017 in order to be eligible for the examination.
- Citizenship: You need to be an Indian National and
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed 10+2/ HSC/ Intermediate Science/ Pre- Medical Science from a recognized University/ Board with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English as their subjects.
- Required Score: The candidates are required to score at least 50% of total marks in PCB and English subjects taken together and in case of SC/ ST individuals, the candidates are required to score minimum 40% total in PCB and in English together.
- Step 1: In order to register for the examination, the candidates need to first visit the official website of BHU PAT 2018 directly or by clicking a link given below.
- Step 2: The candidates need to now fill in their personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the BHU PAT 2016 application form and submit it.
- Step 3: To complete the application procedure the candidates have to pay their application fees online through Debit/ Credit Card or through Internet Banking.
- The test consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- BHU PAT exam will be 180 minutes.
- The distribution of subject and questions of the exam is as follows:
The candidates seeking admission through BHU PAT 2018 must know the important dates which is given below in the table.
|Date of availability of application form on BHU Website for applying it to online||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date & Time for receipt of completed application forms through online||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Date of BHU-PAT-2016 (BAMS/B. Pharm (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test)||3rd week of July 2018|
|Date of Display of answer key on Website||4th week of July 2018|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key||1st week of August 2018|
|Date of Result on Website||3rd week of August 2018|
|Date of Counseling and Medical Checkup etc||To be declared later|
|The date for joining and commencement of classes||To be declared later|
|BHU PAT 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||The Banaras Hindu University Pre Ayurveda Test|
|Commonly known as||BHU PAT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
BHU PAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates desired to apply for the BHU PAT 2018 examination should fulfill the below conditions in order to be eligible:
BHU PAT 2018 Application Form
The candidates wishing to get admission through BHU PAT 2018, have to first fill an online application form. The candidates can fill the online application form on the official website of BHU and also on this page. To fill an online application form for BHUB PAT 2018 admission, the candidates need to follow the given steps to apply for the examination
BHU PAT 2018 Application Fees
The candidates can make payment of their application fees online through online mode of payment using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking to complete the registration procedure.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 800|
BHU PAT 2018 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
BHU PAT 2018 Admit Card
The candidates who are going to fill BHU PAT 2018 application form will only be able to download BHU PAT 2018 admit card on the official website of BHU and on this page as well. BHU PAT 2018 admit card will be uploaded by BHU only online and the candidates can’t avail their admit card through offline mode. BHU PAT 2018 Admit card is a very important document in order to get admission in the program covered under BHU PAT 2018. The candidates will be allowed to enter exam hall only with BHU PAT 2018 Admit card. Basic information about the candidates and BHU PAT 2018 exam such as Exam Name, Center, Time, Roll No etc will be prescribed on BHU PAT 2018 Admit Card.
Click here to download BHU PAT 2018 Admit Card
(Link will be updated when available)
BHU PAT 2018 Result and Counseling
The candidates appearing in BHU PAT 2018 exam which is tentatively to be held in the month of July 2018 will be able to check their BHU PAT 2018 result on this page. The candidates can check and download their result by clicking a link given below from the last week of July 2018. To download BHU PAT 2018 result, the candidates are required to login and thereafter the candidates can see and download their result showing on the computer screen.
BHU PAT 2018 admission will be done through a counseling conducted by BHU itself. After the declaration of BHU PAT 2018 result, the qualified candidates will be going for admission counseling. BHU PAT 2018 admission counseling is expected to be held in the last week of July or in the first week of August 2018. Counseling will be conducted in 2 rounds.