The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Counselling will begin from July-August (tentatively). The results of the entrance exam will be released in July, so the counselling will be scheduled after it only. The actual dates will be published here once they are officially declared by the board. Only those students will be called for counselling who shall qualify the entrance examination. The candidates have to be physically present for the counselling along with the list of original documents that is given below in the article. Failing which shall lead to disqualification.
- The candidates have to visit the official link and register online for the counselling.
- Then, you have to fill the choice of courses and colleges in which you wish to get admitted.
- Lock your options and take a print of the same.
- Download the seat allotment letter and complete admission process through the official website link.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Counselling Process
- The candidates have to register online for the counselling by visiting the official website and click on BHU 2017 online registration for counselling.
- The students will be called for counselling based on their merit and scores.
- The candidates have to report to the given centre at the given date and time.
- Failing of the above condition shall lead to disqualification.
- Then you have to fill your choice of Courses, Colleges and Institute in which you wish to get admission for the current year.
- The students have to carry all the original documents with them as stated below or else their admission will be directly rejected.
Documents for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Counselling
- A degree of qualifying examination and mark sheet of all semesters.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th examination.
- Admit card and a printout of the entrance exam result.
- Transfer certificate from the last appeared institution.
- Service certificate if applicable
- NOC (if required)