BCECE 2018 is an examination which is conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination in order to grant aspiring applicants admission in diverse medical universities and institutions which provide courses like MD/MS/MDS in private and government universities and colleges.it is a state level medical examination.
BCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this course, applicants have to fulfil the following BCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Applicant should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants who are appearing for 2015 board examination are also eligible to apply for this particular course.
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31St December 2017
BCECE 2018 Syllabus & Pattern
The BCECE 2018 syllabus for this course includes
The paper for this examination is divided into two stages. They are as follows:
- The first Stage exam will consist of one paper consisting of 200 questions
- The paper will be separated into three sections; Physics, Chemistry and Biology carrying 50 marks per section
- Each correct answer will consist of carrying 4 marks
- The Second Stage exam will consist of three papers for each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be given
- Negative marking is there in the paper.
BCECE 2018 Application Form
- To apply for this course, applicants can only apply by going online and filling the form online.
- The payment can be made online as well as offline.
- Applicants are needed to pay a certain amount of fees along with all the necessary documents at the time of submission.
- Applicants must note that the filled form must reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any condition.
The category wise application fees are mentioned below. These fees can be paid via Credit/Debit card or bank Challan
|General and OBC categories||Rs. 600/-|
|SC and ST categories||Rs. 330/-|
|General category Candidates in PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)||Rs.730/-|
|SC and ST category candidates in PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)||Rs. 365/-|
BCECE 2018 Exam Dates
|Online application form available from||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online filled-in application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Date of Admit Card availability for stage 1||1st week of April 2018|
|Commencement of the examination- First Stage||3rd week of April 2018|
|Second Stage||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result of Stage 1||Last week of April 2018|
|Admit Card availability for Stage 2||1st week of may 2018|
|Result of Stage 2||3rd week of June 2018|