BCECE 2017 is an examination which is conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination in order to grant aspiring applicants admission in diverse medical universities and institutions which provide courses like MD/MS/MDS in private and government universities and colleges.it is a state level medical examination.
BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this course, applicants have to fulfill the following BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Applicant should have studies Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants who are appearing for 2015 board examination are also eligible to apply for this particular course.
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31St December, 2016
BCECE 2017 Syllabus & Pattern
The BCECE 2017 syllabus for this course includes
The paper for this examination is divided in two stages. They are as follows:
- The first Stage exam will consist of one paper consisting of 200 questions
- The paper will be separated into three sections; Physics, Chemistry and Biology carrying 50 marks per section
- Each correct answer will consist of carry 4 marks
- The Second Stage exam will consist of three papers for each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be given
- Negative marking is there in the paper.
BCECE 2017 Application Form
- To apply for this course, applicants can only apply by going online and filling the form online.
- The payment can be made online as well as offline.
- Applicants are needed to pay a certain amount of fees along with all the necessary documents at the time of submission.
- Applicants must note that the filled form must reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any condition.
The category wise application fees are mentioned below. These fees can be paid via Credit/Debit card or bank Challan
|General and OBC categories||Rs. 600/-|
|SC and ST categories||Rs. 330/-|
|General category Candidates in PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)||Rs.730/-|
|SC and ST category candidates in PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)||Rs. 365/-|
BCECE 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starting Date||First week of February 2017|
|Online Registration Closing Date||Fourth week of February 2017|
|Last Date to pay the Application fees through Challan||First week of March 2017|
|Last date to pay application fee online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)||First week of March 2017|
|Online Editing of Application BCECE Form||First week to second Week of March 2017|
|Last date of acceptance of Hard copy along with the required documents||Third week of March 2017|
|Issue Of Admit card|
|Third week of March 2017|
|Examination (First) stage|
|Second week of April|
|Examination (Second) stage|
|Second week of April|