BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is organized under the direction of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admissions to a variety of professional degree courses that are accessible at the different Engineering, Medical & Agriculture colleges under the Government of Bihar.
BCECE 2017 for the upcoming academic year is estimated to take place in the month of April 2017. In order to be applicable to appear for the entrance examination, there are a few minimum requirements that candidates are estimated to meet. The board normally uses a holistic analysis process when evaluating aspirants for admissions. The BCECE Eligibility Criteria with regard to age criteria, academic qualifications, etc are listed below. Candidates need to go through the BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria carefully, before beginning to register for the exam. Scroll down below to find the complete list of eligibility requirements for BCECE exam.
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2017
- Only Indian citizen would be permitted to appear for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BCECE 2017 Exam.
- Candidates who register for BCECE 2017 need to have cleared their 10+2 qualifying examination with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology as main subjects.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved/General category need to have cleared the qualifying examination with a total of 45 percent marks while ST/SC category candidates are required to have cleared the qualifying examination with a minimum total of 40percent marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying board examination only in the year of admission i.e 2017, but desire to apply for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)-2017 are allowed to do so provided they meet the qualifying percentage that has been mentioned by the board, after their results have been declared.
- As per the BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria, the board has not fixed any age limit to appear in the entrance examination. The exam is open to candidates of all ages.