The BCECE Counselling 2018 will be held between the 1st week of July 2018 to the 1st week of August 2018. The Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate.
The entrance exam of BCECE will commence in April 2018. Only after the results of this exam is out, the merit list will be prepared for the counselling process.
BCECE Counselling 2018 Procedure
- Register for counselling. To register, candidates have to enter their details and their BCECE 2018 roll number.
- Log in using your roll number and password. and fill your choice of the colleges in which you want to seek admission,
- Take the printout of locked choices for further references.
- Download the provisional allotment letter by again logging into the account. Now, visit the counselling center along with provisional allotment letter for the handwriting verification.
- The counselling venue will be printed in the allotment letter.
- Your handwriting will be verified before the seat allotment.
- You can check and download your final allotment letter by logging into your account.
- Finally, you have to report to the allotted institute for further admission process.
Document Verification for BCECE Counselling 2018
The following list of documents will be required for the verification process.
- Final Seat Allotment Letter.
- Class X and XII mark sheets, Hall ticket and passing certificate.
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card of Stage 1 and 2.
- 6 photos ( same as uploaded in the BCECE 2018 Application Form).
- BCECE 2018 Counselling Letter.
- Medical Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
BCECE Result 2018
The BCECE Result will be announced at the starting of June 2018. The students can check their rank and scores. The link for the same will be provided here once it is officially published.
BCECE Answer Key 2018
The BCECE Answer Key 2018 will be released soon after the exam is conducted. By referring to the answer key, the students can get an idea about how well they have performed in the exam. They can provisionally calculate their marks.
Note: The marks calculated by referring to the answer key is not the actual marks. The actual marks will be published by the board in July.