Table of Content
Applicants are called in for admissions in Bangalore University BE and B.Arch. 2017. Here in this article you would get complete details about Bangalore University BE and B.Arch Admission 2017 such as its application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Bangalore University is a state university which is situated in Bangalore and is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. The Bangalore University has a total of 6 faculties named Science, Commerce & Management, Arts, Law, Education and Engineering. Currently the university offers around 50 PG courses and Employment Oriented Diploma and Certificate courses.
The following is the lost of the constituent colleges of Bangalore University:
- University Law School.
- Department of Physical Education.
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE).
Bangalore University BE and B.Arch. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of Entry of Application Online||13th Jan, 2017|
|Registration Starts||21st Jan, 2017|
|Last date to pay the fees in the banks specified||26th Feb, 2017|
|Date to Enter Application details online||05th Mar, 2017|
|Exam Starts||01st Apr, 2017|
|Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after||15th Apr, 2017|
|The last date to appear for NATA is on or before in order to take admission in B.Arch.||20th May, 2017|
|Last date to submit NATA Score Card to KEA is 24-05-2016.||24th May, 2017|
|Last date for registration||18th Aug, 2017|
|Last date of Exam||20th Aug, 2017|
Bangalore University BE and B.Arch. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
BE programs in the following disciplines are offered by Bangalore University:
|BE Civil Engineering||200|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||100|
|BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||80|
|BE Computer Science Engineering||70|
|BE Electronics Engineering||60|
|BE Information Science and Engineering||60|
Eligibility Criteria for BE Programme:
You need to clear 10+2 or equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects and scored a minimum of 45% marks in Mathematics and Physics along with Bio-Technology/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Biology/ Computer.
For those of you who belong to ST, SC, Cat- 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category, you would need to have a minimum aggregate of 40% in Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry / Biology / Bio-Technology / Computer / Electronics.
Other than your aggregate marks secure in class 12th exam you need to have appeared in Karnataka Qualifying Exam and CET (Common Entrance Test).
For Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch. Programme:
You need to have cleared class 12th or equivalent exam with English as one of the languages and secured at least 50% marks in total in Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Electronics / Biology / Computer.
For those of you who belong to ST, SC, Cat- 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category, you would need to have an aggregate of 45% in Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Computer / Electronics.
You also need to have secured at least 40% of marks in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) i.e. 80/200.
Bangalore University BE and B.Arch. Admission 2017 Application Process
|BE Programme||Rs.650/- for General Category||Rs.550/- for SC/ST/Category I|
|BE Programme||Rs.650/-||National Aptitude Test in Architectureor NATA is Rs.1250/-|
- First you would have to visit the official website of the university and then select “CET UG Online Application”
- Then you would have to click “New User? Click Here to Register”. Then you would have to enter all the information in the application form and submit it. After you have submitted the same you would receive a Application number and user id on your registered mobile number and email id.
- A login prompt would be displayed and you would then have to enter your user id and password.
- On successful loggin “Student information” would be displayed in which you would have to enter the required information.
- Once you have entered in all the details make sure you save the enteries made.
- After you have saved all the details, you would have to upload the scanned photo, signature, left thumb impression and proceed further and click the save and then the next button. Make sure you take a printout of the same.
- You would have to take a printout of the Challan copy, which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin would have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1). You would have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of specified banks. The bank would retain bank copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining 2 copies of the Challan to the candidates.