We are glad to say that the Bangalore University B.Ed. Admission 2017 are released. Here in this article you would get details about Bangalore University B.Ed. Admission 2017 such as its admission process, exam dates and eligibility criteria.
The Bangalore University is a state university which is situated in Bangalore and is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. The university has a total of 6 faculties named Science, Arts, Commerce & Management, Law, Education and Engineering. It has a total of 43 PG Departments, 1 PG Centre at Kolar, 3 constituent colleges, 665 tied up colleges and many other Centres and Directorates of higher learning and research program.
Currently the university offers 50 PG courses and employment oriented diploma and certificate courses. The following are the constituent colleges of Bangalore University:
- University Law School.
- Department of Physical Education.
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE).
Bangalore University B.Ed. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of B.Ed. Admission I semester||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date for admission without penalty fee||12th March 2017|
|Last Date for admission with penalty fees of Rs.370/-||26th March 2017|
|Last date to download the application forms||13th April 2017|
|Last date for submission of uploaded admission application form along with affiliation order and not||24th April – 5th May 2017|
Bangalore University B.Ed. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to be a citizen of India who has cleared Bachelor’s degree examination of Bangalore University or any other University located inside India or abroad recognized as equivalent through 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education and need to have attained 50% marks in total of all the subjects you need to have studied for degree in order to be eligible for admission into B.Ed. program.
- Those of you who have scored less than 50% aggregate in your graduation, but have scored 50% in Master’s Degree then also you would be eligible for B.Ed. program.
- For those who belong to SC/ST, category – 1 and physically challenged individuals a minimum of 45% marks in all subjects he/she has studied for degree course or 45% in post graduation.
- You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the directives of Govt of Karnataka from time to time.