Many of us desire to persue B.A. L.L.B from Bangalore University, but they face problems with regard to Admission procedure. Here in this article you would get complete details about Bangalore University B.A. L.L.B Admissions 2017 such as its important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Bangalore University is a state university which is situated in Bangalore which is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. The University has a total of 6 faculties named Science, Arts, Commerce & Management, Education, Law and Engineering. Currently the Bangalore university offers 50 PG course and Employment Oriented Diploma and Certificate courses.
Following is the list of constituent colleges of Bangalore University:
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE).
- Department of Physical Education.
- University Law School.
Bangalore University B.A. L.LB. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Issue of Application Form (Online)||18th May, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application form||10th Jun, 2017|
|Publications of Eligibility of Candidates, Omnibus merit list on the college notice board||22nd Jun, 2017|
| Counselling cum Admission for both Regular and Payment Quota seats in the College|
|29th Jun, 2017|
|Commencement of 1st Semester B.A. L.LB Classes||30th Jul, 2017|
Bangalore University B.A. L.LB. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared your class 12th (10+2 exam) with a total of 45% from a recognized Board in India or abroad. For those who belong to ST/SC category a minimum aggregate of 40% is required in your class 12th
- You need to be more than 20 years of age for general category whereas for SC/ST/OBC and Foreign Students age relaxation is granted of 2years.
- Those of you who are foreign nationals it is mandatory for you to have English as a mandatory subject in class 12th or equivalent exam and should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% or equivalent grade.
Application Process of Bangalore University B.A. L.LB. Admissions 2017
You need to visit the official website of the university and download the application form and brochures.
Once you have downloaded you application forms you would have to fill up all the necessary details and send it to:
University Law School
Jnana Bharathi Campus
Bangalore University, Bangalore
Along with all the necessary attested documents which would be required for admission.
A DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore-560056 Payable at State Bank of Mysore, Nagarabhavi Branch Bangalore needs to be sent along with the application form and other documents.
|Category||Seats under Regular Quota||Seats Under Payment Quota||Seats under both regular and payment quota|
|G.M. & Others||Rs.440/-||Rs.550/-||Rs. 770/-|
Documents to be attested and attached along with the application form and DD are as follows:
1) Two photocopy of PUC / XII Std. / 10+2 Marks sheet.
2) X Std. S.S.L.C. Marks Sheet.
3) One PUC / XI Std. / 10+1 Marks Sheet.
4) You need to have a Character certificate from head of the Institution last attended.
5) Please attach a Proof / Certificate of reservation category & Income Certificate.
- a) Social Welfare Online Registration Form Number (SC/ST Candidates only).
6) If you have a gap year please offer an explanation for the gap period, on a separate sheet.
7) Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate
8) Any other Proof / Certificate that may advance the cause for admission / merit of the candidate.