Table of Content
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Natural Gas & Petroleum is looking for experienced and expert professionals to man a key role in the Junior Management level in Associate Services Department, Chennai and Middle Management level in Strategic Business Unit (SBU) – Logistics, Delhi. The closing date for submission of application form is 26th July 2016.
In this article you would find details about Balmer Lawrie such as Important Dates, Application Form and Selection Process etc. Balmer Lawrie needs manpower for running various activities in the organization that’s why they offer Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016 notifications through which they can select the right candidates for the Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2016.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Age Limit||Qualification and PQ Experience|
|Senior Manager / Chief Manager [EXIM-Govt. of India & PSU Accounts]||01||40 Years||For Graduates – 14 years for E4/16 years for E5, For Professionally Qualified – 7 years for E4/9 years for E5.|
|Deputy Manager (OLI)||01||40 Years||PG in Hindi. For Grade E2 – 5 years of post-qualification experience.|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|Closing date for submission of online application form||26th July 2016|
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible are required to register online application form. The Closing date for submission of online application form is 26th July 2016.
- View e-mail for auto-generated Challan as against the exact position applied for.
- Candidates must print Challan in A4 size paper in Landscape format.
- Visit State Bank of India branch for making payment during banking hours of the branch concerned.
- The Application Fees payable is Rs. 500/- per application plus bank charges as may be applicable. In case you apply for more than one position, you would have to submit Application Fees as many times.
- Candidates belonging to PWD/SC/ST Categories are excused from payment of Application Fees.
- The start and end date for Submission of Application Fees in State Bank of India branches would be as specified.
- Applications not supported by Application Fees would be treated as incomplete and would be immediately rejected.