Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology in Radiography or B.Sc. Medical Technology in Radiography is a student Radiography programme. Radiography involves the design of a medical sub what one is into which diagnoses the ailment and diseases of the internal and absent parts of the body using x-ray, positron emission tomography (pet), fluoroscopy, ultrasound (sonography), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer assisted tomography scan (computed tomography), angiography, etc. curriculum covers the study of both diagnostic and therapeutic radiography which involves treatment of cancers and tumours by the whole of radiations. It includes study of subjects and topics well-known as clinical radiotherapy, clinical chemotherapy, radiobiology, clinical trials, palliative care, etc. The term of the curriculum is three years and it is life orienting in nature.
B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Medical Radiologic Technology Course Summary
||Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology in Radiography
||B.Sc. (Medical Technology in Radiography)
||10+2 or an equivalent examination
B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Medical Radiologic Technology Eligibility Criteria
- A student who has passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in cumulative or any other equivalent qualification.
- Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance exam for admission to the degree course.
B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Medical Radiologic Technology Syllabus
Syllabus of Medical Technology in Radiography as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
Admission Notification 2017
- Apply online for B.Tech from Manipal University - Apply Now
- Apply online courses offered by SRM University - Apply Now
- Application forms are available for Bennett University – Apply Now
- Admission 2017 open for Alliance University – Apply Now
||Radiation Physics Part I
||Principle and Practice of Radiotherapy Part I
||Principles and Practice of Radiology
||Fundamentals of Computers and Computer Applications
||Basic Science Anatomy
||Basic and Applied Mathematics
||Radiation Protection, Standards and Regulations
||Hospital Practice & Patient Care and Record Keeping
B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Medical Radiologic Technology Course Suitability
- Those who are skilled of assessing the technical position of the theory, and providing patient care can go for the course.
- Those who desire to have Master’s degree targeting to become lecture/universities can go further for the course.
- They can tie private hospitals and can run their own hospitals as well.
- They also possess skills like problematic solving, decision making and critical thinking.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiological Technology Job Types
- Medical Coder – Radiology
- Imaging Expert
- Network/System Administrator
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Radiography Expert
- Radiology Technician
- Ultrasound Technician
- Nuclear Medicine Management
- X-ray Technician
- Radiologist Assistant
- Area Sales Executive
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Medical Transcriptionist
Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiological Technology Top Colleges in India
||Colleges in India
||Government Medical College and Hospital – GMCH
||M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
||Punjab Para Medical Science – PPMS
||University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
||University of Delhi – DU