B.A. Hons. Punjabi or Bachelor of Arts Honours in Punjabi is an undergraduate Punjabi linguistic course. Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan linguistic verbal by populaces of the historical Punjab region (north western India and in northeastern Pakistan). In B.A. Hons. In Punjabi foremost prominence is assumed on its derivation, social characteristics, fiction, grammar, etc. along with that how its literature advanced with the influence of many contemporary novelists, lyricists, choruses and by other cultural affectionate people. B.A. is usually three academic year degree course and it may be provided on part time basis by certain institutions. The prospectus of B.A. Hons. (Punjabi) is divided into six semesters. The learners having approved this course have a lot of vacation opportunities especially in Punjabi dominating areas both in India and outside it.
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Punjabi Course Summary
|COURSE NAME||Bachelor of Arts Honours in Punjabi|
|KNOWN AS||B.A. (Hons) (Punjabi)|
|ELIGIBILITY||10+2 OR Equivalent|
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Punjabi Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should complete their 10+2 or its corresponding examination in Arts stream from a predictable school Board.
- The grades of admission for this course might fluctuate from institution to institution.
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Punjabi Syllabus
Syllabus of (Hons) Punjabi as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Sahit De Roop|
|Punjabi Sahit Da Itihaas (Naath Sahit ton 1900 eesvee Tak)|
|Adhunik Punjabi Kaav|
|Concurrent – Qualifying Language|
|1||Adhunik Punjabi Galap|
|Puratan Ate Naveen Punjabi Vaartak|
|Punjabi Lok-dhaara Ate Sabhiachaar|
|Concurrent – Credit Language|
|1||Punjabi Sufi Ate Gurmat Kaav|
|Madhkaali Birtantak Kaav|
|History of Punjabi Literature (from 1900 to 2000 eesvee tak), Sahitak Vaad Ate Punjabi Alochna Dian Pravirtian|
|Concurrent – Interdisciplinary|
|1||Punjabi Naatak Ate Rangmanch|
|Sahit: Sidhaant Ate Bhaarti Kaav-Shastara|
|Concurrent – Discipline Cantered I|
|1||Anuvaad Ate Vihaarak Sameekhya|
|Parvassi Ate Pakistani Punjabi Sahit|
|Punjabi Bhasha, Lippi Ate Pingal-Arooz|
|(Option 1 – Punjabi Media Ate Punjabi Cinema) (Option 2 – Project work / Dissertation / Field work or Study etc.|
|Concurrent – Discipline Cantered II|
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Punjabi Top Institutes in India
|1||Eastern Institute of Management & Technology|
|2||Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa Girl’s College|
|3||Indira Gandhi Government Post Graduate College|
|5||University of Delhi|
|6||Mukand Lal National College|
|7||Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi|
|8||Govt. College Panchkula|
|9||Ramgarhia Girls College|
|10||Kanya Maha Vidyalaya|
B.A. Hons Punjabi Course Suitability
- Candidates those who interested in Punjabi and its related fields etc are most suitable for this course.
- Those who are willing to go for teaching fields at higher degree level both in private and government institutions also are suitable for it.
- The candidates who have good knowledge of Punjabi also are a good match for it.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- This Degree course enables the candidates to go for various Punjabi jobs of an interpreter which might be of different types such as general interpreting, consecutive interpreting and Liasion interpreting. Most of the translators work in a variety of fields, which include technical scientific literary or business.
- One can go for higher degree programs in respective subjects, eg Masters Degree etc. In the teaching field many educational institutes which impart courses in foreign languages, look for professionals having excellent teaching skills.
- Freelancing is also another beneficial area. In recent trend in the field of language, Freelancers can join translation bureaus, research organisations, international organisations, publishing houses, travel and tourism sector, hotel industry etc.
- Translation Agencies
- Public Relations
- Television Media
- On-line Tutoring
- Journalism and Reporting
- Corporate Communications
- Advertising Industry
How is B.A. Hons Punjabi Course Beneficial?
B.A. Hons. Punjabi Employment Areas