Table of Content
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Arabic known as B.A. Arabic (Hons) – Standpoints for Bachelor of Arts in Arabic. Typically, a B.A. is a three year branch of knowledge, token eligibility for which is an intermediate (10+2) in whole discipline. The prospectus sanctions the students to look and infer the disparate cultural systems of the Middle East at the hand of its texts, style, values, materials and practices.
Honors’ is an exhaustive year-long database of forward-thinking education with investigation at its Centre. The Honors’ year empowers students to engross with the subject of their foremost in complexity by obligation exploration of their own, under the administration of a professional in their field. For some students, honors’ is the termination of their prescribed education while for other students; honors’ is the first step on the pathway to vocations as professional investigators and academics. Upon advancing, students find employment in Australia, in the Arab world, or across the Middle East in a wide range of fields.
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Arabic Course Summary
|BACHELOR OF ARTS ARABIC COURSE SUMMARY|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts Arabic (Honors)|
|KNOWN AS||B.A. Arabic (Hons)|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Arabic Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 or whole other corresponding qualification by all of minimum 60% marks.
- Some of the literally reputed universities and institutes keep entrance cut and try to merit admission to the intensity course.
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Arabic Syllabus
The following are study related subjects:-
|Subjects of Study|
|Arabic for Interaction|
|Text Reading and Comprehension|
|Translation, Essay and Letter Writing|
|Expression and Practical Language|
|Pre-Islamic and Early Islamic Poetry|
|History of Arabic literature I|
|Early Islamic and Umayyad Prose|
|History of Arabic Literature II|
|History of Arabic Literature III|
|Modern Poetry I|
|Modern Poetry II|
|Short Story and Drama|
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Arabic Paper Pattern
- The interrogation will embrace in two portions viz. Part-A and Part-B.
- Part A Consist 40 questions of MCQ from GK and existing matters.
- Supreme Marks for Part A-40
- Intermission of Part A-45 minutes
- Part B will Comprise question from Arabic
- Part- B will be of 60 minutes
- Period for Part-B-60 minutes.
- For each incorrect response 0.25 marks will be abstracted.
Top Colleges for Bachelor of Arts Honours in Arabic Course in India
|Sr. No.||COLLEGE NAME|
|1||A.V.Postgraduate College – Hyderabad|
|3||Aligarh Muslim University|
|6||CARREOGRAPH Institute of Management Studies|
|7||Eastern Institute of Management & Technology|
|8||Jamal Mohamed College|
|10||St. Xaviers College|